Chapter 5

(Lucy's pov)

(Lucy's pov)

As I ran downstairs I changed into my Leo form 'I hope I can hold these guys off long enough for the girls to get away safely' I thought. As soon as I reached downstairs and made it to the living room I was hit with strong magic "now tell us where is Natsu Dragneel." One of the guys said "never!!" I said. This all started when Natsu started getting threats saying if he didn't turn himself in we would get hurt, we thought that they would stop I guess Natsu was right for worrying about leaving us to go on a mission with Igneel.

Flashback....

"Are you sure you guys are going to be okay?" Natsu asked. I smile "yes Natsu we'll be fine, the threats have stopped so I don't think they will be coming here and even if they do I'll be able to at least hold them off before the guild comes here as back up okay so don't worry." I say. Natsu sighs "alright just be careful alright?" Natsu says. "I will you be careful too okay?" I say. "We will I love you." Natsu says. "I love you too now go on your mission alright don't worry about us." I say. "Alright bye we'll be back before you know it." Natsu says.

End of flashback...

"Well if you won't talk we'll have to force it out of you." Another guy says breaking me out of my thoughts he shoots another beam of magic at me that I thankfully dodge. Loke wasn't looking to good so I closed his gate "Open gate of the maiden Virgo." I say. "How may I help princess?" Virgo asks "Virgo I need your help taking these guys down" I say. "Right away princess." Virgo disappears through a hole through the floor, I sigh I'm going to have to patch that up later "star dress Taurus form" as I changed to my Taurus form I hear Virgo scream "Virgo are you okay?" I ask. "I'm sorry princess." Virgo says. "It's okay Virgo thank you for your help." I say, and with that Virgo disapeared. I punch one of the guys thanks to Loke and Virgo some of the guys were taken down but it wasn't enough they just kept coming and I was running out of spirits to use, and I'm also running out of magic power, and these guys were really powerful. "Open gate of the golden bull Taurus." Taurus appears "Taurus I need you to help me take these guys down." "Right away Lucy." Ever since me and Natsu started dating Taurus has left me alone thankfully. Taurus and I take down a couple more of the guys, but it still wasn't enough. I was panting heavily due to the amount of Magic power I lost "Lucy close my gate you've already lost to much magic power." I didn't want too but I knew I had too Taurus wasn't looking to good either. "Alright Taurus you can go back thanks for the help." And with that Taurus was gone. I get punched by one of the guys "tell us where Natsu Dragneel is now." The guy says "never, I would never betray him." I say trying to sound as confident as I could but failed. The guy was about to hit me again but was stopped by another man I'm guessing was his leader. "Stop Jason we can't kill her we need her alive in order to lure Natsu Dragneel to us." He says. And with that they start dragging me out of the house I tried fighting back but I was too weak from loss of magic power "search the house for him, if you can't find him burn the house down." The leader says. I tried to stop them but no avail I only ended up getting kicked a couple of times. "I hope that will teach your to try and stop us." The man 'I'm sorry Natsu I failed' I thought as I saw our home being burned to the ground, I blacked out right after.