chapter 2

danni pov

i woke up to arguing. i got up and went to see what happened. i seen my mother and her boyfriend arguing. he was complaining about me being here so he made her choose. " its either me or her" he said." baby you know i choose you"  she said and then he gave her crack. i shook my head and then went and got ready. i packed everything up and then got dressed. i went to get something to eat. after eating i went to a realstate place.

"hi may i help you" the lady said." yeah i was wondering if you can help me find a apartment." i told her and she nodded i had about 300,00 saved up just from the tips i made at the club. she showed me 3 apartments. the first one it wasnt really my type. the second one the rooms wasnt big enough. the 3rd one wa perfect the master bedroom was big and had a walk-in closet. the rent was 1,000 every month. it wasnt bad she told me that i could move in when i was ready. we went back to her office and filled out the paperwork. i paid everything up front and then went back to my mom's house no one was here so i took this time to gather my things up and then  called a cab to pick me up. i made sure i had everything i didnt want to leave nothing behind. when i made it to my apartment.  the cab driver helped me with my things on to the elevator. i paid him and gave him a tip because he helped me out.

king's pov

i walked out of my apartment seeing that someone was moving in next door. it looked like it was a female because i seen the pink suitcases. i went and knocked on the door." hello?" i called out i seen a short figure come out from the kitchen. her hair was in her face so i couldnt see her face really. " you need help " i asked " umm yeah" she said i brought in the rest of her stuff in" thanks ummm" she said " my name is jason but everyone calls me king" i smiled."im danielle" she said i nodded " yeah thanks again"i walked out and went to go get food.

when i came back to the apartment i put the food the table i went to look for Micheal but i couldnt find him. i called his phone but got no answer so i texted him and then waited for him to respond.  15 mins later he texted back saying he was with his bestfriend. 10 mins later he came through the door he took his food and sat and ate then looked at me. " what nigga" he said looking at me." i shook my head" nothing just thinking about this i met earlier." i told him." damn jay you actually got feelings for someone thats crazy." he said " yeah she short got a pretty face and she just moved in next door." i told him and when i said that he almost chocked on his food. i rasied my eyebrow at him" mike since when did you get a bestfriend?" i asked" oh ya know since today she is a pretty laid back person and we go to school with her."i nodded and then went to my room.

i went to sleep. i dropped taylor that girl came with to much drama and in all honesty im thinking about settling down with someone on some real shit.i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock i looked at the time and it was about 7 in the morning i dont start school til 8 so i got up and started to get ready. i went to shower then i brushed my teeth. when i was done i knocked on micheals door and told him to get up. i went and got dressed when i was done micheal was on the phone arguing with someone. he hung up and walked out the door. i locked up the door and turned around to see mike and danielle talking and joking around. we got in the elevator. " hi king" she said and smiled. " wassup" she turned back to mike and they was talking with they eyes. as soon as we got outside mike crazy ass girlfriend was outside waiting for him." REALLY MICHEAL YOUR FUCKING WITH OTHER BITCHES I FUCKING HATE YA ASS YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR I DONT KNOW WHY I DEAL WITH YA ASS " tiarra screamed.

"shut the fuck up man its to early for the bullshit go ahead will all that." he said then got in the car i got in and then drove off. i pulled up to the school and a few mintues danielle and some girl pulled up. micheal was eyeing her down but then he seen tiarra annoying ass and walked away. the whole day they been arguing see if i do get a girl i dont want no female like her she seem hella annoying. i mean u can be annoying every once in awhile but not everyday.

danielle pov

it was the end of the day i waited for rocky to come out. her real name was sydney but her stage name was just stuck to her. honestly she was my bestfriend . we was driving back to the house when she brought up relationships." danielle i thnk im ready to be cuffed up " i looked at her and laughed."im serious stop laughing" she said pouting. we went for food and then went to my house. i kicked off my shoes once i got in the house. and went to go and change. i came back to rocky and then sat next to her eating i got a text from micheal asking if he and king could come over i told him okay and within 10 mins i heard knocking then a beat on my door. rocky went to get the door and in walked the guys. micheal came and hugged me.

"guys this is my bestfriend sydney but she goes by rocky" i told them they said wassup then she jumped into the questions. " soo how old are you guys" i look at her and shook my head. "well im 17 and mike is 16" king said "sooo are you single" king laughed" yeah i am but i got my eyes on someone at the moment" he said smiling.

after about 3 hours with them sydney left cause of work then king left. " dani what you think about my brother?" mike asked i blushed hella hard is it wrong to say that i had a crush on him" welp mikey not gonna lie i find him attractive" i told him " hmm okay so what good with your friend ?" " oppp you like rocky !!!" i said he gave me a stank face cause i was loud with it i laughed then looked at him" awwww mikey she is single and looking but wat are you gonna do with that thing you call tiarra?" i asked " well me and her crazy ass is done i cant deal with that and u wanna swing me her number ?" i gave him rocky's number then he told me that he was gonna help me out with king.

i just hope im not wrong for like him.