chapter 3

danni pov

i woke up not really feeling to do anything thank the lord that it was Saturday i was supposed to go out with sydeny today. i went to the bathroom and as soon as i sat down micheal called. this niggas does this every morning. once i was done i brushed my teeth and then shower. after my 30 min shower i dried off and then put one a bra and girl boxers they was so comfortable. i threw on a crop top and some shorts and my nike slides thank god my toes was done. i called mikey back nigga answered the phone on the first ring. " its about time you answered the damn phone" he said yelling at me i gave him a stank face " make sure u dressed we coming over" before i could say anything he hung up.

i drank some water.and this nigga came through my door like he lived here. i gave him a stank face" good morning big head even tho ik ya ass was up cause i heard ya shower." he said " nigga u a creep" i told him then took out my phone for the past 3 week me and king have been talking and flirting and wen we see each other its nothing but good vibes which i love its hard to find that. " so yall ready " i said after i texted him . i locked up and then i met them downstairs. i looked at my phone and still no text back or anything it was weird. i sighed and enjoyed the ride to the mall honestly i just need to find a outfit for this concert.

wen we finally made it to the mall and mike went to his stores and me and sydney was doing our thing i seen this out fit it was cute. i went to get it after that syndey found what she wanted. i called mike to see where he was he said he was in footlocker and of course thats the store that he mostly goes in to. we made it down there and he was in there cracking jokes." mikey i want these" i showed him some nice looking timbs and of course my bestfriend gets them for me and his girl. we left out and went back to the crib.

he was telling us something but my attention was drawn to king and somegirl in the hallway kissing and he was grabbing on her booty. i walked away and went to my door i should have known it was gonna happen. sydeny came with me to get ready and mike went home. all i heard was yelling. i showered again and washed my hair so that way it was curly. i got out and dried off i wrapped the towel around me and then went to look for sydney. she was nowhere to be found. i got dressed and then did my hair i sent her a text only for her to text me that she was at mikes house. i grabbed my keys and put on my slides and went next door. i knocked and she opened the door. i made eye contact with king for a second and then walked away.

"syndey get ready and come one we gone be late. " i told her and then went back home cause i was getting annoyed. as i left out i heard king behind me. " danni wait " i stopped and turned around." what king" i looked at him " im sorry okay i aint mean to kiss her " i looked at him like he was dumb." so yall lips just magically connected." i said and before i knew it we kissed his lips was so soft i pushed him away and smiled " im still mad at ya ass " i told him " but who is she " i asked " thats taylor " he said " sooo where you going looking all good " he said " out with syd" his ass followed me in my apartment and then went to the kitchen fat ass." babe lets take some pictures." he said i looked at him cause he had something up his sleeve. i put on my shoes that i was gonna wear and then posed for the pictures. we did a couple and the last one was of us kissing. he gave me my phone this nigga changed my wallpaper of quavo to us." now niggas know you have a man. " he said cheesing mad hard.

"so the bitches out here including taylor better know u got a whole ass wife"i told him " ight babe." i was looking up the place wen this shit sent a text saying that it was canceled i was pissed but they gonna refund my money. i texted syd telling her what happened. she texted back lets do movie night. king finally explained to me what really happened.which ol girl came over begging for him and wen they heard us she kissed him and put his hand on her butt. so my lil ass took his phone and posted on his ig all the pictures that we took and put this a caption" shawty really has my heart why trade a diamond for charcoal" i laughed to myself while typing.

"jasonnnnnnnnn" i called him cause the nigga disappered."yea " he came in with mad shit in his hand." 1 what are you doing and 2 i need you to bring me to get some things" i said " well ya boy is moving in and 2 ight wen im done, babe you got a lot of clothes. " he said this nigga done found him space in my closet he took half my closet he erking." you aint even ask " he shrugged and continued to unpack . once he was done we left out. We ended up getting a lot of food for no reason . We made it back to the house we put everything away . Jason went to take a shower " BABEE!!"  He yelled I went to him " what nigga " I said poking my head in the bathroom " I forgot my pajamas at the crib go get them for me please " he said I rolled my eyes " ight I'll be back " I put my slides on and ran next door I went to his room grabbed his things and in the middle of that the shit I heard lorddd I went def.

Sydney's moans was unbelievable so me being me I banged on the door " aye u two hurry up u forget we got movie night " I said " Danni if u don't move " Miley said I started laughing and brought this boy his pajamas. I heard the music blasting so he was out the shower ." Jason !!! I'm back " I yelled . I went in the room and he was chilling on the bed I threw him his pajamas " thank you " he said smiling . " mhm I don't think they coming " I said going into the closet to change " why u say that " he said " well for 1 Sydney in there moaning her head off and 2 mike texted me saying they busy " I said I came out and he was eyeing me down .

We was watching this scary movie lord wen I tell you I almost died while watching this " can we watch something else " this nigga was sleeping I sighed and turned over and listened to music may god be with me .