Chapter 6

I just look at him and say, "Who?" "Mioa." I look at him puzzled. "Um.... I'm sorry but I don't know who that is." He mumbled under his breath, "Inconceivable little child. The blonde avox, where is she?" "I don't know. I haven't seen her since our meal. What did she do?" He growled and said, "She sent a rescue team to pick her up and bring her home."

I just looked at him and said, "Sorry, I haven't seen her. I'll let you know if I see her." He nodded and left the room. I waited 10 seconds and locked my door. I walked over to the bed and said, "You can come out." She slowly crawled out and sat on my bed. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote: I don't want to be here anymore, I miss my house, my friends, and my family. I doubt any of them are still alive.

I smiled and said, "It's going to be ok." She shook her head and wrote: It's not. I can't hide forever and they will eventually find me. I thought for a moment and said, "There is some dye in the bathroom I could dye your hair brown and call you something else." She perked up and nodded.

We went to the bathroom and shut the door. She sat on the counter by the sink and I got the stuff out. I put the dye throughout her hair and after a couple hours it was a chocolate brown with faint blonde highlights. She walked over to the paper and put: Thank you my name was originally Seea, but the Capitol changed it. I'll be Seea again.

I walked over to my bed and said, "Seea...... I'll come back for you if I win." She smiled and left the room. I laid in bed trying to fall sleep. Next thing I knew I fell in a deep sleep.