The Unkown Trainer

(On top of mount silver there was a man standing there)
Are you thinking about it again Master. The Blue furred dog asked. No lucario I'm not the man replied. I think your lying you heart rate increased and it unhealthy to think about that day. I don't care I do what i want ok. The man said. he was thinking about that day...

(Come on pikachu were almost there. Pika! The mouse replied after losing the kalos league to Alan he was returning home with a smile on his face. When they had returned home he found his friends and mom there hey guys whats up. Ash we need to talk. About what He Asked. Your dumb dream Ash 6 years training pokemon and what happened you lose again, His mom said glaring at him. So why should I stop He yelled glaring. Because you dug your own grave you told Alan to come to the league and look what happened congrats you lost loser, Brock yelled. I thought I loved you, I thought you were a good trainer but you aren't you suck and you should die, Serena Screamed. Do you all think this, Ash asked. Yes we do now get lost, Everyone Screamed. Alright I will I'll see you all later after I destroy you all, Ash yelled. Come on pikachu he yelled. Pikachu ran over to the other and Started to charge up a thunderbolt the others screamed until he shot it at Ash as he left. He yelled and then looked at Pikachu he said Goodbye Pikachu and with that he left. That thunderbolt hit him to badly he got a burn from the pure power. He fled to professor Oaks and said I need to leave and told him what happened and he said Ash its time take this its a poke watch and it will alow you to have your pokemon transported to your location and I'm gonna move your pokemon to were you go. Thank you professor I'll see you later. Goodbye Ash, The professor replied. Lets go guys he said.

________________________________________________________________________________

That is chapter one guys hope you enjoy it was a short chapter and the next will be longer also please comment on what you thought have a good day everyone.