commitment issues • joji

Word count: 540 (short ik don't kill me)
Short description: friends with benifits turn things around a bit.

You've had a thing for Joji for a while now. Maybe it was his jet black hair or his smile, or even his stupid pink hat that he always wears. It was probably the way he looked after hooking up the night before, groggy with a smirk on his sleepy face. So when you guys were secretly fucking in Ian's guest room after a long day of filming and you accidentally say "i love you" you can't be more surprised and embarrassed. He stops mid thrust to look you in the eyes astonished by what you had just said. You play it off cool and say it was an accident.

You cant think straight after that. What if you did love him? How would you know? You almost forget that his penis is still inside you until whispers huskily into your ear that he's about to cum. You realise that you are too and after a few more sloppy thrusts you both finish. He pulls out and disposes of the condom. He lays next to you out of breath, both of you looking at the ceiling blankly.
"Was it really an accident?" He asks out of the blue. You try to play it off like you dont know what hes talking about.

"Was what an accident? What i said?"

"Yeah, do you really feel that way?" He wonders turning his body to face you. You turn your head to look at his face taking in his confused expression, then look back up at the plain white ceiling.

"I don't know, i wasn't meant to say it."

"I'm not mad, just wanted to know if it was a heat of the moment type of thing." He says laying back down.

"I love you as a friend, you're my best friend Joji, but you know how i am. I can't decide once it comes to real feelings, im a lost puppy with any kind of commitment." He nods.

"Would you want try it? Like, let me bring you on dates or hold your hand. If it fails we can just go back to this. Neither of us have anything else going on so we might as well try. What do you think?" You sigh, you're so conflicted. You haven't felt anything towards someone in years, but you might have feelings towards George. It was scary but you need to take a chance, who's it going to hurt anyways? Except maybe you two.

"Yeah, sure. How are we going to do this though?" You wonder out loud. He stands up and starts getting dressed, you following suit. Once you're both dressed he grabs your hand, intertwining your fingers delicately.

"Like this," he looks you in the eyes, "baby steps i guess." You nod and smile. It felt nice, doing something because you cared about them instead of just pure lust.

The two of you leave the guest room and head back to the small party in the main room. You both seem at peace with your decision and start to chat among the other party goers. You look at your intertwined hands and look up and smile at Joji, he smiles back. You know from then on that this was the right thing to do.

Short but to the point. Bare with me kiddos, im trying to improve my writing skills and its almost 2am. If u have any requests comment them =》

○HERE○

hope u guys enjoyed, have a good day/night.