pretty boy • Max×Joji

Word count: 1234 ;)
Summary: Joji has a pretty boyfriend and wantsto show him.
Warning: smut (finally, holy shit)

It was a calm friday night, the two boys sitting in the main room watching a random t.v. show that happened to be on. They had filmed "The gentlemen's club" that day and Max still had some make-up on too lazy to take it off.
"Hey Max, come here." Joji said to the boy on the couch across from him. Max growned and reluctantly stood up and paced towards the jap.
"What do you want, i was comfortable." The curly haired boy whined. Joji grabbed him by the hips amd set him on his lap with a thud.
"I just wanted to tell you how pretty you look from here." Joji said looking up at Max with not so innocent eyes.
"Oh," Max timidly mumbled looking down with a blush. "Why didn't you just say it from here then?" He questioned.
"Because you can't sit on my lap from there. Plus you look so much prettier up close, my pretty boy." George mumbled into the other boy's neck, kissing it gently afterwards. Max felt like testing him, for no reason in particular.
"How pretty? " He said seductively. Joji took it as a challege and swept up the taller boy by the waist bringing him to his bedroom.
"Let me show you." He said, throwing Max on the bed crawling towards him making Max whine. Joji felt compelled to grab him by the back of the neck and kiss him right then but decided to tease him instead and hover above his face.
"So needy, if you want me so bad beg for me." Joji said with a smirk. Max just whined again not wanting to give in so easily. Joji noticed and acted like he was going kiss Max's neck but instead bit it. Max squealed and swatted George's giggling face away.
"If you want me to kiss you you need to ask nicely." He said mischievously. Max finally gave in after that because the growing bulge was becoming painful tucked in his pants.
"Please." Max innocently said.
"Please what?" Joji teased some more.
"Please show me how pretty you thing i am." That sentence alone could send Joji over the edge. So with one swift move he was kissing Max in a wild manner. Hands everywhere, lips everywhere, bodies eveywhere. They were a complete and utter mess. Somewhere in the process they had both lost their shirts and Max had begun undoing Joji's blacks skinny jeans.
"Slow down baby. I'm here to show you how pretty you are, not me." Joji says kissing down Max's neck. He continues kissing all the way down to the aussie boy's trousers, once he's there he looks up to make eye contact with Max who's on his elbows to get a better look at Joji. The shorter boy begins to unbutton his jeans and pull then down agonizingly slow coming face to face with his boyfriend's bulge. Joji palms Max through his thin breefs while crawling back up Max to kiss him.
"This okay?" He murmurs into his mouth.
"M-mhm" Is the only sound Max can make at the moment. Joji grabs his dick a little bit tighter to get a reaction from the boy under him, which he successfully gets. Max throws his head back with a high pitched moan. Joji smirks knowing what he can do to Max.
"Fuck sake, don't tease." Max barely mutters out. With that Joji goes down on Max once again, this time actaully making progress. He pulls down Max's boxers letting the now full hard on pop out. His had wraps around the base taking the rest in his mouth. Max moans in ecstasy with his head thrown back. Joji moves his hand in an almost twisting motion while his mouth works the head. Max is a moaning mess underneath George, gripping the sheets with one hand and Joji's hair with the other.
"I-fuck-I'm gonna cum." Max struggles to say. Joji quickly pulls away from from Max with a 'pop', earning a whimper from him.
"On your hands and knees." Joji says pointing to the mattress. Max complies while Joji stands next to the bed taking off his jeans and boxers grabbing their lube from the bedside drawr. He lubes his fingers and then sets the bottle to the side. Before Max even has time to process anything Joji is stretching him out. Max moans aloud while Joji works his finger, soon adding a second. Both too impatient to wait for a third finger Joji pulls his hand away and positions himself behind Max on his knees. Without a warning Joji slams into Max. Max screams out, his head thown down towards the bed. Joji slowly and painfully pulls out almost completely them thrusting in all the way making a loud slapping noise. He repeats this motion several times then abruptly stops. Max lets out a whine from the loss of constant friction. Joji leans forward against Max, "this feel good baby boy?" He whispers to the boy beneath him.
"Y-yes." Max strains out.
"Yes what?" Joji teases knowing how much Max hates saying extra names. Max just grunts knowing what Joji wants but refusing to say it.
"If you say it I'll let you ride me." Joji says, this is almost convincing on its own to Max. Joji, still inside Max, moves a little bit causing Max to make a small sqeak.
"What do you want? Just say the magic word." Max knows the magic word is please.
"Please let me ride you daddy." Max says quickly wanting to get it over with. The words alone make Joji impossibly harder.
"Good boy" Joji says with a mischievous smile. He pulls out and moves onto his back letting Max straddle him. Max feels in contol now, even though he knows that he isn't. Joji grabs Max's hips while he positions himself onto Joji's dick. As soon as he has Joji inside him again he slowly lowers himself down driving both boys nuts. Max bounces a few times before stopping momentarily to put his palms on Joji's chest. Joji's grip on his boyfriend's hips tightens most likely leaving bruises. Max is a mess, hair stuck to his face and in his eyes, sloppy boincing, loud moans and small whimpers and squeaks escaping his mouth followed by short breaths. Joji watches in admiration, his pretty face scrunching up in pleasure, his thighs flexing while pushing himself up and down, his beautiful Caribbean colored eyes glancing at Joji's dark moca ones every now and then.
Max lets out a loud high pitched moan, Joji knows this means hes close. Joji flips then over, Joji is between Max's legs thrusting messily close as well.
"Im so close, can I?" Max knows what he means so he just nods. With a few more deep sloppy thrusts hitting Max's prostate Max screams out cumming on both out their stomaches with his hands clumsily pulling at Joji's black hair. A few seconds later Joji follows suit cumming inside of Max filling him up.
They both lay there breathless until Joji slowly pulls out letting Max leak, laying next to him. Max lays his head on Joji's chest with a sigh.
"Do you feel pretty yet?" Joji queations playfully, Max just giggles. They both fall asleep soon in a peaceful silence. The truth is, Max did feel prettier.

GUYS I FELT SO WEIRD MAKING JOJI FINGER HIM, HIS NAILS ARE SO LONG KMS.