Prologue

A tear rolls down the young girl's face as her Father is kicked to the ground, heavy silver chains laced with wolfsbane tight around his wrists. A thick silver collar around his throat attached to a chain that binds him to his hand cuffs.

The evil man Father once called his Beta and best man, smirks as he slyly walks towards him. "Well what do we have here, my beloved Alpha King?" He spits. Father's head is held high, he is a proud and brave King. "I am going to rule your kingdom, and you sadly will not be there to see it. Maybe I will keep your wife as a trophy." At that, a howl is heard as three rogues drag the woman the young girl holds most dear. 

Her mother.

Her mother is slammed onto the ground besides her husband. Father glances at his loving and beautiful mate, silent tears rolling down his cheeks knowing he will never see her face again. "You are a traitor to your Kingdom. No wolf will want to follow you after they have learned you have slaughtered the King in cold  blood and kept his family as war trophies." Father replies, scary calmness residing in his voice. 

"Well what have you ever done to keep this Kingdom powerful? All you ever do is try and keep peace instead of claiming land that is rightfully ours?" The beta bellows, whipping Father with his silver whip. Father barely winches as blood seeps through his shirt.

"You believe war is the way to solve every problem Henry. The witches and the vampires though our enemy, have every right to live on their lands. The Moon Goddess has granted refuge for all her children when the Earth was created." Father states pridefully, not caring that he is seconds away from being killed.

"Well if you believe the Moon Goddess is the key to everything, maybe she will be the key to this. Listen to me now Alpha King Elijah Sliverstone IV, I am going to take your throne and claim your kingdom as my own. Your crown will sit atop my head as your wife will be beneath my feet. Your daughter shall be my own personal slave." With that the young girl is grabbed violently by the collar and thrown out into the open. A pained growl escapes the King as his young daughter is mere inches from the devil himself. His wife strains against her chains, wailing for her child to be released.

"Let my daughter go?" The King roars. Henry just lets out another harsh whip to his face. "Not so brave now, are you Alpha King?" With that, the young girl is whipped hard in the face with the silver whip, forever scarring her beautiful youthful face. A scream rips out of her as blood rushes down her face. 

"Now, may the Moon Goddess be with you on your journey to purity. May you find contentedness and release in the afterlife. Long live the Alpha King." With the final resting words of all wolves, Henry's  blade swings down.