VII

Percy's Point of View

It was over.

The gods had won. I had lost my family. I had nothing now. I had nobody to back me up. I had nothing.

I sat alone in my house. Castle usually dropped by. So did Lanie or Alexis or Martha. Gabe visited when ever he could, and right now that's exactly what I needed.

Right now in my life I didn't know what to do. Everyone in my life was gone. I lost touch with my friends from camp after the gods had won. We just stopped talking. Afraid it would happen again. 

After about three months I was back at the Precinct with new detectives. My partner was Castle. Alexis had joined the Precinct. Lanie kept her job at the Morge.

" They'll pay," Castle told me," In time it'll come right back to them."

I knew he was right. Just had to try to move on in my life. Time heals all wounds, right?

Though my father was raised, I had made my peace with that. He disowned me, making me a mortal. In some way. I could still see through the Mist. That would never go away. The side-affects wouldn't, either. But I'd make my peace with that one day. 

In time Castle and myself found Beckett's mom's killer, and locked him far away. He would be gone until he died. Lanie and myself had gotten back together, and this time I wasn't afraid to fall in love. After 3 years, we had gotten married.

One day about 6 years later, we had a kid who was 3 now. Her name was Kate, I had gotten a knock on my door. A woman, a man, and two other woman.

I just wonder who they are. . . 

So I opened the door. . .  .

Read book 3! After Time- Percy Jackson Love Story