Morning After

Elsa POV
Beep Beep
When was that thing gonna go off I thought to myself I couldn't sleep after the incidents that occurred yesterday. Jack Overland Frost what a winter,childish name I thought but so mesmerizing. I close my eyes thinking about nothing just hearing the sound of birds. Then I got my lazy butt up (an😂) because I can't be a couch potato today ughhhh!!!! That's the sound of my aggravation because I just wanna watch Pretty Little Liars eat salt and vinegar chips and CHOCOLATE!!!! Let's get up Elsa I say trying to give myself motivation even though I feel like a limp french fry . All this food talk is making me hungry I go much on my Reese Peanut Butter cearel the best combo in the world. Oh crap I'm late I rush and eat my beloved cereal change into my leo ,tights then putting on my adida sandals (she got swag😎😎😎). Then packed my bag with regular esstentals perfume,deordent,pointe shoes etc. Oh man I forgot my hair I throw it in a messy French braid and off I go....

Jack POV
Great need to go through this crap class with these tight leggings I even had to put on a cup!!! Plus I have to wer this white shirt that makes me look way whiter then I am (an😖😭😂). Omg Elsa just walked in she is in this class and is going to see me in these OMG!!! I sound like a girl what's happening?Crap she sees me... She walking up to me uh oh !! Hey she told me then I see her eyes travel down my body and I sqy what any guy would say you see something you like then she rolled her eyes at me. Who does she think she is????! Then she says this thing that makes my ego drop in a milliseconds you aren't a chocolate bar. Then the instructor Ms.Bryns(you know who this is if you watched Mr.Young)was pairing us in partners and I was hopping I didn't get no snobby ballerina with her head to far up her a**

Ms.Brynes POV
Hmm how am I gonna make these kids life miserable?Actually let's pair them up with people I ship...Hmm Rapunzel & Eugene, Anna & Kristoff, Ariel & Eric, Merida & Hiccup...
..........................................TIME SKIP.........................................
Elsa & Jack OK partner up!!!!

Elsa POV
Gonna make him sweat...

Jack POV
This is gonna be fun...

Anna POV
Cutie!!!!

Kristoff POV
That hair

Merida POV
He's bony

Hiccup POV
She looks like a catch

Rapunzel POV
Why in the world is his face doing ?!

Eugene POV
She's hot dammmmmmnnn!Give her the smolder...

😎😎😎😎😎😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😊😊😊😁😁😁😁😁😕😕😕😕😕😖😖😖😖☺☺☺😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😌😪😪😪😪😪😏😏😏😏😏