Chapter 5-Laney

(Read as if you are a flight attendant until said not to)

*start

When walking in the corridors you have to be on the left hand side and be in single file.

*stop

(Oh how so many times this rule has been broken)

*start

Corridor traffic, this is caused by students: passing the ones walking slowly infront of them, no single file, standing outside of their class to wait for their teacher, the shoving and pushing of other student friends, the tightness of the corridor and students going into their lockers because the school thought it would be the best idea to make the already tight corridors have lockers poking outside of the wall.

*stop

(A/n: Breathe. This for the benefit of those who have never experienced corridor traffic at school or not at all also for future references)

We were about to enter the corridor traffic when Laney Farwell and her gang of cool kids exited from it. Throughout primary school and high school she has been picking at me, I don't even know why! I'm jealous of her! Whatever she says or doses she still has friends that care for her, but for me they gave up after 5 months! She has parents that live her, giving whatever her heart desires. If I were to ask Andre for anything (via notes) that I wanted something, I'd get punched, shouted at for being ungrateful and then kicked repeatedly! Why does she make my life even more miserable as it is? What did I do to her that made her pick on me? And to think when we were 6 we were friends for nearly 2 years.

"Guys look what the trash dragged in" Laney stated after noticing me, she smirked when hearing the laughter and highed one of her followers.

In my escape into the traffic, I got dragged a long before rembering about Leo. But I guess it be better if he left me like everyone else he will have a better experience of this school with the cool kids. All I could give him is unspeakable mouth, whereas they can give way more than that.
As I left I felt as if someone graded hold of my heart and tugged it.

I'm nothing to everyone. The leaf in Autumn they forgot to pick up. The bin you dont think twice about, something to chuck your rubish at. The water you take for granted.

I'm just a nobody.

-----------------------------------------------------

Leo's P.O.V.

I followed Alyssa down the corridor. It is actually smaller than my old school. I need to ask her about the marks on her skin, which is going to be hard due to the fact she doesn't talk. I keep having these twinges in my stomach when ever I think about it, and not the good kind.

Soon, we came to something looking like a blockage of some sorts. And like a blockage something nasty has to come out, so from this blockage come Laney.

LOOK OUT ITS A CLOWN. EVERYBODY RUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

Like a clown she is (1) covered in makeup, (2) scares children and (3) she acts like an idiot in order to 'entertain' her audience. The only one in the pack that annoys us to such the world of unknown.

She is reason I had to move school. You see we have a very large pack, which means large territory, which also means we have at least 20 pack members in every school within 5 towns. There has been talk that Laney hasn't been acting....

kindly to our human neighbors.

Though it was a bad reason it meant I was able to find Alyssa. Due to me just being able to transform into my wolf I am sensing new things around me. However, the more time I spend with Alyssa I feel this tug towards her, if I'm right she could be my mate.

"Bingo"

"What?"

"Seriously, your saying what?"

"Yesssss... why?"

"YOU know what, whatever, I believe Alyssa has left you"

"Dammit"

"Leo Knight," Laney rolled my name off her tongue as if seductive in her efforts (it didn't work) "what a pleasant surprise prize, I was wondering when you realise I'm rightfully yours"

At that this I rolled my eyes, dully replying "No, your not 'rightfully' mine, anyway I came to make sure you stop making a fool of yourself, especially putting a bad name to the pack and also to cease your evil to the rest of the students." After saying this, the blockage had gone so I strolled away with ease and my head high towards Science. Occasionally asking for directions.

***
What do ya think it any good should I do the rest of the day, continue to the next part or whatever. I am extremely sorry for not updating for ages but here its is.

I told you it's going to be slow updates didn't I. I am busy with studying for GCSEs (mainly reading on Wattpad) but anywho.

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Little fish girl is out.