Chapter 15: When She Meet The Gangsters (Collaboration Chapter)

A/N: Bago pa po malimutan, sa may twitter, fb, tumblr account po dyan follow/add nyo ko ^_^

FB:

http://facebook.com/ashfia.valkyrja

Twitter:

http://twitter.com/ASHFIA.Sander

Tumblr:

http://ash-pogi.tumblr.com

or just go to my bio and click the links there.

Next is paread po ng prologue ng new story ko entitled "SO YOUNG". Yun po ang magiging story nila Shane and France atbp. You can comment, guess, or give your opinions there. Then I'll picked whom I'll dedicate the chapters, based on comments.

And last naglagay po pala ako ng multimedia sa ibang chapters. Check it out ^_^

Before you start reading this, please leave some comments. I need that badly to improve my writing.

This is the moment of truth..

Collab Chapter na namin ^_^

Make sure na nabasa nyo ang TAMPERED LOVE ^_^

Pagpasensyahan nyo po at natagalan.

1  MONTH  TO LEAVE YOU? or 1 MONTH TO LOVE YOU + Tampered Love

Here we Go!  ^_^

Time Check: September 10

Rio's POV

It's been 4 days since the last time I saw Iya.

Since these past four days Marcus can attend his classes, and no professors that will not be available to their subjects, so I don't have any reason to go to the University. Well now I'm just stucked up here in the house doing some commissions.

Incoming call...

Marcus Lau

"Yes? What can I do for you?"

(I can't attend my afternoon classes, you should go here.)

"Ok. " Yes! So boring here -_-

(Wait. I remember. Are you sure that you will not accept the invitation of Fire Serpent University in Japan to be a guest Professor? They badly want you to go there. Especially when they found out that the only Architect of Chuiczain Family who got a lot of experience in constructing a good designs were just came from US after getting his license. They really can't imagine that a good Architect like you were just a professor in a semi-private University. )

"I'm sorry Marcus, I've got a lot of things to do. Do you really know why they badly want me to be their guest speaker there? Obviously because they want to pirate me! And I don't want that to happen. So what if I'm just practicing my teaching skills in a semi-private school? It really doesn't matter anymore! I'll teach wherever I want!."