Chapter 1

I am woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. I groan and walk into the bathroom and take off my clothes and get into the shower. After I get out of the shower and get my clothes out of my closet and I chose this

 After I get out of the shower and get my clothes out of my closet and I chose this

I think that it looks cute and I walk downstairs and see melody wearing this

She looked really cute "hey brandy"she said as she saw as walk into the kitchen

She looked really cute "hey brandy"she said as she saw as walk into the kitchen. "Hey Melody"I say as I grabbed an apple on the counter and bit into  it. I said bye to Melody because Jake was sleeping aaaahhhh another day in hell I thought
At school/hell
I walked to the front entrance of the school and I was pushed on the ground by somebody and I look up and see my bullies
"Hey slut"harry says the meanest one of them all "watch where your going bitch don't want another beating do you?" I shook my head no and they walked away.

At lunch
After I got my lunch I sat at a table by myself until Melissa came and sat by me "Hey Brandy" she said "Hey Melissa"I say . we talked about girl stuff until Louis walked over and said "Hey why are you hanging with this loser of a girl" and I started to tear up then Melissa said "THIS LOSER OF A GIRL IS MY BEST FRIEND SO DON'T TALK ABOUT HER THAT WAY AND FUCK OFF!!" by now the whole cafeteria was staring to us. Louis came over to me and slapped me really hard and him and his gang walked away Liam had a sorry look on his face but I ignored it.

I ran to the girls bathroom and ran into the stall and cried. "Hey brandy where are you"I heard Melissa say "in the stall I'm always in" and she came in the stall that I was crying in and then she hugged me. Then I cried even harder but then I thought was Melissa being friends with me because of a bet or does she really want to be friends with me? I wanted to ask her but I decided not to because I didn't want to ruin our friendship if it was real.

Me and her walked out of the bathroom and got glares and dirty looks.

After school
I'm walking home.and then I get pulled into and alley

And I see five guys standing in front of me. "Hey bitch" the tall one says with a thick British accent. I feel Like I know that accent from somewhere O.M.G i-its harry and his gang I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a kick connect with my stomach. I fell to the ground and I was holding my stomach  and they kept kicking and punching me until I passed out.

Melissa's POV
I was walking out of the school and started walking a little bit until I saw five guys standing by a body that looked bruised and beaten and I got closer but not too close and I saw that it was brandy on the ground in a pool of blood. So I yelled "HEY WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING WITH THE GIRL" I yelled so loud that u could have woke up the neighborhood. The. They all started running and as soon as they were far enough I ran over to brandy and started crying. Then I called 911.

M=Melissa A=911

A- hello what's your emergency
M-yes hello my friend us beaten and is laying in a pool of blood
A-Ok does she have bruises on her body
M-yes she is bruised up pretty bad
A-ok where are you?
M-at eastview high school
A-ok an ambulance is on its way
M-Ok thank you

I hanged up and I started pacing around and I hope that she is ok and that she lives.

Hey guys it's Olivia and please vote on this story and please read this chapter bye guys

😂😍😀😁Olivia😎😄😍😂

690 words