Chapter 2

Melissa's POV

I waited until the help came and they put her up in a gurney.
I asked if I could come with them but they said family members only so I wait until they left and I ran to my car. also I started it and drove of to California medical hospital(not a real hospital) .I went into the building when I parked my car. I saw I woman with a really slutty nurse's outfit. The skirt was so up that you could her panties and her shirt was so tight that you could see her bra sticking out . men walking past looking at her with flirty looks. I walked up to the desk she notices me and annoyingly sighed "what to you want" she said with disgust in her voice . I tried not to respond to her back in that way "where is Brandy summers room?" Then she says "who wants to know " that got me pissed because I was in a hurry "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE JUST TELL ME WHERE THE GODDAMN ROOM IS!!! "When I got done screaming everyone stopped walking and looked at me. She shakingly said "room 230" I quickly walked to the elevator and pressed floor 2 and waited for the elevator to get to the floor.

When the elevator stopped and the doors opened I looked at the signs up and I went right because the sign said 200 - 240 . then I walked around and looked for  room 230 then I found it and walked in . I saw brandy talking to a nurse  so I waited until the nurse left then I walked in and Brandy looked at me then said "Hey Melissa" "Hey Brandy" then it was an awkward moment of silence until brandy broke it "where did you find me" then I said "I found you in an alley"

After we talked for a while I went to the front desk of the floor I was on and asked when brandy can be released and they said that she can be released now so I signed her out then walked to the hospital room and handed her some clothes that were in my backpack

Brandy's POV

Melissa gave me some clothes from her backpack to put on so I went to the bathroom and changes because I think that it is weird. After I get done I come out and we go to the front desk and check me out of the hospital  We went to Melissa's apartment and went  to her bedroom when she unlocked the door and later on the bed thinking about today and how it went down so I got beat up by the bullies and got  send to the hospital wow that is an ok amount of things in a day but its not for me . I'm thinking about getting a makeover tomorrow at the mall since I'm rich and trust me I don't like it I can pay for everything that I get at the mall. I went to sleep in my bed early because it is going to be a long day tomorrow and I already talked to melissa about it and she agreed  so I said it is going to be a long day tomorrow. I'm so happy right now.

Hey guys it's Olivia here and I would like to at least have some reads and votes on here and yeah so I'll be update more often bye ilyasm😂😍😍😻👼💋💘❤( ˘ ³˘)❤

💜😀😂😍😎Olivia😋😊😅😁❤

600 words