chapter 1; part 1

(Sean on top)
{Amelia's P.O.V}
Yawning as i woke up i go and grab my black bra/panty set, a white t-shirt, black jeans, and my grey sweater and head off to the shower. 20 minutes later im all dressed and i head downstairs to grab a apple and water bottle to head off to school.
When i get to the kitchen i cower a bit as i see austin in there drinking coffe, "Hey austin, im heading to school. I left 120$ on the coffee table for gas and the water bill. I might be late tonight cause i got a double shit. Ill see you either when i get home or tomorrow. Bye." I grab my water and apple and go outside to the garage where my backpack, helmet, wallet&chain, and harley is sitting and put everything on and start my baby gitl up so i could head off to hell, opps i mean school. As i pull out i notice the binkles h i use was sold, never thought that would happen. Yeah i mean its a 9 bedroom and 8 bathroom but they wanted a million and a half for that sucker. Ah well hope they nice and have a girl so i can tun over there on and off. Well im heading for food cause an apple is shit, but we have no food in the house so this is the best my brother could do for breakfast supplies. Ugh i fucking hate him.
*at school 45 minutes later*
As i pull into the school a half hour late and walk up the steps to the office i see 6 more harleys and a charger pull up with a total of 8 new boys. Ugh really univers you hate me this much...
As i get to the office i turn to take a peak at the new boys when i turn as white as a ghost. There taking the lead is Sean kahlifa, my number 1 crush and number 1 ex-bully. As i ran to the bathroom all i could think was kill me know..

{Sean's P.O.V}
Me and the boys where headed to the office when the silver/purpled haired girl turned around for a split second looking whiter then a ghost as she ran to the bathroom. She looked sexy as hell but i dont know why i know her or how, all i know is i know her from somewhere and she looked scared as shit...
"Well that was weird." "Yeah i know Marco, hey sean why did she look scared as shit when she saw your face? I mean either you ugly then we thought or she knows you" as they were all chuckling at what micheal said all i could think about was where i know her.. "hey i think i know sean!" Yelled Jamie, "i think its that nerdy shy girl we used to bully." And thats when it hit me "Amelia..." was all i whispered as we walked into the office to get are scheduling done before first ended.

{Amelia's P.O.V}
I walked out of the bathroom and to the office when i looked up and saw they where still in there "fucking aye..." is all i mumbled as i walked up to miss sues desk and asked for my schedule. "Name miss" ugh really, i mumble a few curse words then grant yer my name so i could leave her bimboed office "Amelia Rose Parody." "Ah yes here it is, up the stairs to the left will be your math class you still have 15 minutes, now go along dear."
I walk in and to the back amd drift to sleep till the bell rings.

*after school*

At the end of the day i go to my bike and head to the gas station to full my baby and get some smokes and a new lighter, and head off to the pub when i notice rosey, one of the waitresses.
"Hey rosey, i thought you had off, what did someone get sick?" She chuckled and said "no dear, you had off not me, oh and here you go dear, hope you feel better" i thanked her for the vics and the 20 bag of bud.. She knows what my brother does to me so she helps with the pain cause i dont have the money for medical yet, and as i left she said to me "make sure you where your mask at the fight, i heard there was a new gang and lot them go to your school chica, good luck and love you!" I smiled and yelled back "thanks for thr heads up, i will. And thank you rosey see you in 2 days, love you too!"
I put on my helmet and head off to Jojo's garage to see if he needed any help.
When i pull up i see the new kids from school and jojo talking to him when i yell from the back where they dont see me "jojo get your ass over here real quick!" He came over and said "you here to kick my ass or help?" I lauvhed and asked what he wanted me to do, "after you change go over to the yellow and black Harley Davidson and see ehats going on, you know i dont know shit bout bikes, i laughed and did as told. I went in the back room and hung my stuff up and changed to my ripped blue jeans, black bandana, army boots, and black sports bra and got to work.