chapter 1; part 2

(Austin on top)
{Amelia's P.O.V}
As i was working osn the brakes and oil leak i heard a man walk up and yell "yo girly, back off the bike before you bust it more." He sounded familiar and when i looked up i was graced woth the presence of my cousin Amelio. I smiled and ran up to him even tho i had grease on me and laughed, "missed you amelio, hows your brother y'all never visited after you moved 3 years back, i thought something happened?" As i backed up he smiled and just saod he was really busy and it just slipped his mind and i dont blame him, i never took the nerve to call him either. "How have you and austin been doing amy?" "Where doing great, some ups and downs and all but pretty good" as i heard my cell go off i muttered a shit when i saw my brothers name pop up knowing the pub called him bout me not having work. "Give me a minute i need to take this call." I have a look to Jojo that saod stall and i ran out back to talk to the devil spawn i have for a brother. (Phone convo: a-austin m-amelia) (caps is yelling, small font is normal)
A- WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU, I KNOW YOUR BITCH ASS ISNT WORKING CAUSE THEY CALLED TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU HAD OFF YOU LITTLE SKANK!
M- i am at work, i a have a second job remeber, ill be home late like a said, just take a chill pill and go out with your buds or some shit like that.
A-YOU DONT GIVE ME ORDER BITCH, YOU HERE ME
M-yes, i here you
A-DONT FUCKING INTERUPT. IF YOUR NOT HOME BUT 6AM TO MAKE ME BREAKFAST THEN ILL HAVE YOUR FUCKING ASS
M- i will be home to cook your highness, is that all or do you want me to buff your shoes tomorrow as well.
A-*evil chuckle* oh your gonna get it when you get home baby sis. And as a matter of fact, i want my closet rearranged by clothing type, like work, home, sleep, ect.
M-*turns white and says in a shakey voice* yes sir
A-dont forget bitch. I own your ass.
M-*thats when i had it* YOU KNOW THE FUCK WHAT, IVE HAD IT WITH YOUR LOW LIFE ASS, IM GLAD MOM AND DAD ARE GONE SO THEY DONT HAVE TO SEE WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT YOU BECAME AND THE SHIT YOU PUT ME THROUGH. ILL BE GETTING MY SHIT TOMORROW SO DONT FUCKING CALL ME ANYMORE
A-DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE SLUT OR ILL HAVE YOUR ASS ON A SILVER FUCKING PLATTER FOR ALL MY FRIENDS TO PLAY WITH
M-*i laughed evily amd said* thats real cute cause i could take all your friends down and your LOW LIFE ASS DOWN TOO SO FUCKING TRY ME BITCH, I FUCKING DARE YOU. MAYBE I SHOULD LEAVE WORK AND HANDLE THIS SHIT KNOW.
A-YEAH GOOD LUCK BITCH I DARE YOU TO COME HERE RIGHT KNOW. YOUR NOTHING BUT A PUSSY ASS SKANK.
(End of convo)
Still pissed off i yelled "JOJO, ILL BE BACK WITH YOUR TRUCK IN 2 HOURS, MY BIKES GONE OR IN ANY WAY HURT YOU BETTER FUCKING RUN BITCH." U walked out front grabbed his keys and drove home not even knowing my cousins and the rest the guys and jojo where following me.
As i pulled up i got madder and madder. I got out amd walked to the door and kicked it open and pulled out my gun and yelled "DEAR OLD BROTHER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. PLAYING HIDE AND SEAK HUH, YOU KNOW I USED TO LOVE THIS GAME. BUT NOW WHERE YOUR GONNA GET HIDDEN KNOW ONE WILL EVER FUCKING FIND YOU" i walked up ouside where i heard people on the porch amd saw him and his buddy there, i smirked cause they heared me. I know all the guys saw my gun, and i put it down on thr table and said "heres the deal. Fair fight no weapons me against you 2. If you win, i dont shoot you, if i win, i do get to shoot you." They smirked and said deal as everyone but jojo tried to stop me.
Not even 5 minutes later both guys where on the ground and i yelled for jojo to put them in the bed of the truck and drove to the woods with the guys following me. I took then out and shot then each in there foot and pushed them down a hill when i saw my cousin Amelio stare at me eith the rest of the guys, all at once they said "what the fuck just happened" and thats when i thought about tell them my story, but right now i wanna head home and clean up for the fight.
"Okay i have a fight and something else today so can yall leave so i xan back the ehll outta these woods and hesd home and get ready. Thank you."

*that night*
I finally got home, and i had 45,000$ in my pocket. I beat 5 matches in a row at 5,000$ a head, and 2 dancebattles at 10,000$ a head. I may have left with3 broken ribs, 2 bruied ribs, a sprained wrist, bruised knee and leg, and black eye but it was worth it for all the money. And i dont have a fight for 2 weeks so its a good time to get healed

(First dance group in the vid is the Dance she won with both times. First dance off without the 2 people in the back, 2nd dance off 2 of her cousins joined)