Character Info

(Jojo on top)

Johnathen (Jojo) Mathias Robins 35 years old- amelia and austins uncle from momma's side, amelias secret trainer.

Amelia Rose Parody 17 years old- been living with her older brother austin since she was 12 cause ther parents doed in a tragic car crash.

Austin Robert Parody 23 years old- amelias brother, been "taking care" of amelia since she was 12, him 18 cause there parents died in a car crash.
Has bad anger issue's cause he blames his siter cause they were driving her home from her first dance performance.

Sean Kahlifa Burkly 17 years old- amelias ex bully, know has a crush on her. Been gone for 3 years and recently moved back to small gove, Georgia because of gang related incedents.
Gangleader of most feared gang the Blood Dragons.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

GANG MEMBERS OF THE BLOOD DRAGONS:

Eithen Padro- 18

Randy Johanson- oldest 24

Twins Johnny and Marko Sneth- 17

Amelio Rohas- 23 alexs older brother
Cousins of austin and amelia

Alex Rohas- 17, amelios younger brother.
Cousins of austin and amelia

Jackson Louis- 21

Micheal Seether- 19

Twins Julian and Jamie Row- 18
Julian is seans 2ed in command and Jamie is seans 3ed.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sean is the gangleader, he give the commands and he knows how to use any weapon possible. Randy, Amelio, and Jackson are the main muscle. The Row twins are expert shots. The Sneth twins are expect in hacking just about anything possible. Eithen and Alex the best spies.
The gang can do anything without getting caught, its why they are the most feared gang, and can fix any car or truck. Just not bikes, never took the patience to try.