Mito And Misty

Mito and I watched the child run around the compound. "I'm sorry that the child couldn't be yours Misty." I shook my head smiling. "Thank you Mito. I'm glad you were willing to help us." She nodded patting my leg. Hashirama came behind me and scooped me up in his arms. "Woh! Hashirama be careful!" Mito laughed at us as Hashirama sat down holding me in his lap. "Hey dad! Can I go play with uncle Izuna!?" Hashirama smiled and nodded. "Go on ahead." The girl giggled and ran over to Izuna who started playing tag with her. "We really do appreciate your help Mito, thank you." Mito nodded. "I'm glad to have helped a friend." Hashirama stood up. "Reminds me, I'm taking Misty out tonight. Do you mind watching over her while we're gone? And helping Misty get dressed up?" Mito smiled nodding. "Of course." Hashirama smiled. "Thank you." He took me away from everyone else and went into our room. He let me go but pinned me against the wall capturing my lips with his. We shared the passionate kiss as we worked each other's clothes off. He cupped my breast in his hand massaging it gently as his other hand went down between my legs. He deepened the kiss to hide my moans as he entered one finger inside. He pushed in another moving them in and out faster and I grabbed his member rubbing it. He parted from the kiss moving his head to my ear. "How about we try something new this time?" I nodded and he kissed my neck as he moved me facing the wall. He grabbed my hips lining himself at my entrance and quickly pushed in. I moan at the quick intrusion but had to clench my teeth as he started pumping hard into me. I put my hands against the wall firmly pushing against him as he had a hold of my hips. He pounded me harder with me no longer able to hold back my moans and moaned loudly with every thrust. He put his hand over my mouth as he leaned against me pumping hard. I moved onto my forearms on the wall as I came. He gripped my hip tighter as he gave a few hard thrusts before cumming as well. We panted and he pulled out with us sliding to the floor. He pulled me against him lifting me into his arms as we walked into the bathroom. He set me down in the shower area as he turned on the water and stepped in himself. We washed up and went into our room to get dressed. A knock was heard and I looked over at the door. "Hashirama, I need to speak with you." I looked at Hashirama who just shook his head not knowing what my brother wanted either. We got dressed and walked out. Madara and Izuna were waiting in the hall. "This came in, it was addressed for all four of us." I raised my brow at him. "Four?" Madara nodded looking at me seriously as Hashirama read the letter. "You need to come with us Misty, it's a mission in helping protect the land of water. I will have Mito watch over the village for us while we are gone." I glared at the ground clenching my fists. "Alright. When do we leave?" Izuna sighed. "Tonight should be the time we leave. Sorry to cut short on your date Hashirama and sis, but this is important matters."I shook my head. "These come first." He nodded. "So it is decided then, we shall all leave tonight. Be ready by evening." We nodded at Madara and left to continue our day. I went back into my room and got into my war outfit putting my sword on my back. I turned as I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." Madara and Izuna walked in. "Sis, you don't have to be that geared up." I shook my head. "I do, I don't leave the village without it." Izuna nodded and Madara walked up to me. "Here." He placed a sword with a dragon on the sheath and hilt in my hands. I smiled softly and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you Nii-san." He smiled softly stepping back as Izuna walked forward. Izuna put his arms around my neck as he put a necklace around my neck. "I wanted to give this to you for your birthday but I think now is an appropriate time." I smiled gently hugging my little brother. "Thank you Izuna." He wrapped his arms around me smiling. The boys walked out and I sat down looking at the sword. Mito walked in with her daughter in her arms. I looked up at her as she walked over sitting in front of me. "Misty, please be careful. Take care of the boys. I will do my best here in the village to keep it together." I nodded and bowed slightly to her. "Thank you so much for all that you have done for us Mito. I couldn't have asked for a better friend." Mito smiled and her daughter reached out to me smiling. I smiled gently taking her and holding her. "She's so cute, she reminds me so much of you." Mito giggled covering her mouth with her kimono. "She does doesn't she?" We sat and chatted for a while until the boys opened the door. "It's time to go." I nodded getting up. "You can wander the compound all you'd like Mito. Take care alright?" She nodded looking at me seriously. She held back her daughter as we left.