1...Ethan

He touched me like he knew my body inside and out. His soft hair at my touch and greenish hazel/gold eyes looked right me. He caressed the curve at my sides and kissed down my swelled breast down to my aching center that needed his attention "Yes please...please...don't-"

Beep...

Wait what?!

Beep... Beep...

That couldn't be th-

Jumping up from what could've been another wet dream, I woke up in bed just when my alarm clock decided to stop on it's own. I was drench in sweat and I could still feel the throbbing in between my legs. Which only called for the best solution. Hot shower "NOW." Demanding myself to.

These dreams happened often to me where I'd been suddenly touched by someone. And the weird part about it is I wanted to be. Like, I desired and yearned for this persons touch. But I hated when I couldn't even make out their face. But it felt so real. His hands on my skin. His kisses all along my jaw and neck, moving their way down my chest and then onto my nipples.

"Ugh!!! Why does it have to be now out of all nights I had that dream?" I asked my self in the mirror of my bathroom that I am so grateful was in my room.

Knowing having that dream caused me to make quit the sounds your parents don't expect to hear their 17 year old daughter having in the middle of the night.

Running the hot water and stepping under it, the heat on my body, it had me thinking over the erotic dream once again. "Not right now Eva, no more thinking. Just relaxing." I told my self this as I wash myself in my lavender body wash, followed by washing my hair in my coconut shampoo and conditioner.

I don't exactly know how long I was in the shower for till my mother came banging on the door screaming something about being late for my first day of school.

Oh sorry if I purposely forgot to mention; Today's the first day of school, and I'm sooo excited to be the new kid that starts today. *note the sarcasm.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Arriving at school....

After pulling into the parking lot of East Mark jr. High school, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. The school was huge. Like almost 8 stories high. Now, to be honest, I wasn't really nervous with the whole being the 'new kid'. I wasn't one of those to be sad about making new friends, cause I liked a change, a new start, fresh new air. And that's what I was getting when I moved here to Vill Mistique. Weird name for a town, if you ask me.

Making my way towards the front doors of the building, obviously there were pairs of eyes watching me from most of the people. Obviously seeing there was gonna be a new student this year.

Moving on, it was actually easy finding the main office since by the time I walked in there was three hallways. One to my left, one to my right, and a long one in front of me. The office was right at the very corner of the right hallway.

As I enter the office, I went to the middle age man who worked at the desk to get my schedule. "Hi, excuse me sir. I'm new. I'm here to pick up my schedule." Clearly It toke time for the man to look up to see who was speaking since he was busy playing candy crush on the computer. So before he waisted another five seconds of my time, I cleared my throat.