3...Seriously!?

"Huh?"

Eva came to the conclusion that she finally went insane. If her memory served her right, Ethan confessed that he was a...a werewolf? Like the whole standing on all fours dog like creature that mostly comes in packs?

Eva got up from where she sat with Ethan, thinking her feelings over for him. The connection, undeniable feelings that made her feel crazy just by being around him and it's only just been one day; HER FIRST DAY and so much has already happened. Almost everything didn't make sense to her anymore, how things fell into place. First yet normally, her dream this morning. Second, meeting Ethan who very much resemble similar features like the person in her dreams; third, gaining a already trust worthy friend such as Neesi and then lastly meeting the rest of the gang.

Eva head was spinning with questions and thoughts of today's event and quickly jerked away when a pair of hands met her waist.

"Eth-how? Wait no I don't wanna know. No! Wait! Tell me, please? But first I'll ask the questions. Okay?" Eva rambled on like a mad man but Ethan nodded in understanding waiting for her to relax and continue.

"Sooo...a werewolf? As in you can transform into one?"

"Yes. Willingly"

"Full moons?"

"Myth" and before I can ask about that he cut me off beating me to it "... We don't get lost in the moon and lose control over ourselves. And! Yes we do howl at it as well, but as a shown of respect to the moon goddess."

Now even more questions invaded my mind, I'll stick to mine for now.

·············

Ethans Pov

She clearly was taken in a lot more than she could handle. Somehow I felt proud she wasn't walking out on me like I was crazy and had some weird kink type shit. Eva, however, did look like she was gonna dump a load of questions, most likely starting with...

"Who the hell!?...WHAT THE HELL IS A MOON GOODESS!?" She screamed.

She was definitely thinking I'm crazy now. I should've started or ended with something else on her mind to think of and slowly make my way towards that subject.

Ethan to silent drove Eva mad she nearly yelled at him to get his attention back to her just recent outburst; and she would've if he didn't beat her to it again. "She's who link us to our soulmates. Who links us to our other half. The perfect match. Good or bad, we're the Ying to our Yang? Did that make sense?" Ethan tried to explain the simplest. There Eva stared at him probably letting what he said sink in.

"Yeah~" she responded. Ethan released a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Okay" was all he could say.

.....................

Eva Pov

Other half? Soulmates? Ying to Yang?

All my other questions quickly came back just as they disappeared.

"How long did you know I was y-your, mate?"

"Yes, mate, and I knew from the first time you most likely moved into town actually. Well, I didn't know it was exactly you but I felt your presence. The second you enter this boarder, I automatically felt the link, my wolf was excited and ready to shift to run in your direction. To follow your sweet erotic scent." Ethan's eyes darken at the memory of when Eva's sweet scent entered his room that's faithful night.

Then his eyes were dark for a whole other reason. She was sitting there right in front of him and they were alone where no one would find them nor hear them.

Eva saw the look and change of expression in his eyes and face from his memory to the realization that had just dawned on him. Somehow the look on his face made her flustered and red in the face. She felt the hairs and bumps rise on her arms. He was staring at her. Analyzing her features like the first time they met. This time, he was watching her reaction to his aroused look. It was dark and inviting. He was burning her skin with his eyes. Tearing her close off and taking her then and there as he pleased. To hear her mewls as she begged for him.

"Ethan?" Eva whispered suddenly shy and venerable  unsure if he focused on their conversation.

.....................

Ethan's Pov

"Baby girl if you want to make it out of here walking on those two feet of yours, the little things you do mmmm I could Eat. You. Up." Ethan growled at her with straight eye contact and Eva couldn't help the way her breath hitch and picked up pace. She needed to cool down. For sure she was wet. He could smell her sweet arousal and the clenching of her thighs wasn't helping either.

"We're done for today" "But-" I knew she wanted to continue but the state she was in was already driving me fucking insane. "We'll continue this tomorrow, same time and place." Eva nodded as she quietly toke her belonging getting ready to leave the rooftop.

As we entered the elevator back to the ground floors of the school, the tension in the air only thicken. Once it got to the fifth floor, I no longer could keep control. I smashed my lips down on hers. At first she was shocked but instantly responded. A lot of hands memorizing the others body. Eva moaned when Ethan tongue plunged into her mouth. Tasting, savoring her. It was to much for her yet kept up with the same amount of intensity.

When the ground floor ding to announce their arrival, they finally parted to catch their breaths.

I knew my eyes were black and clearly saw hers dilated enough to be all black. My little naughty mate tried to get a quick one before the door opened behind me, I didn't deny her her chance. Leaning down I savored the kiss long enough till the doors opened. Just as they opened, she ran out and I watched her from where I stood.

Right before rounding the corner, she turned around and gave me the biggest smile just before the elevators closed on me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my goodness!!!

So what you guys think so far? Still to cheesy? Eh I know. I'm not the greatest but I'm trying. What should be the next chapter?
A Ethan or Eva side? Oooo maybe Nessi?