I love you

Inside the dull and dark room were the five young kid . The lamp that was hung up high on the wall swung idly from left to right , lighting up a few nooks and corners of the room.
Tension was filled in the air and seriousness masked the four faces .

"Are we going to escape ? Or not ", the young boy  broke the silence and said in an uncertain voice . He could feel his heart pounding rapidly inside his ribcage ....what was written in his face were fear , anxiety but also sign of relieve . Because , if he managed to escape , he would be able to see that azure sky that he had yearned for and freedom will be granted too .
Of course , he is scared too because ,
If he couldn't make it to escape , what will be waiting for him are tortures , pain and darkness from those monsters ...no ....demons
He is just so sick that he could even vomit when He remembered how He was being tortured.
He was beaten harshly and have been nearly killed before.
He shivered at the thought of being inside of a dark room , with no lights.
He hate it , when they sent him to those nobles who hungrily want to devour him.
Those people are only beasts that had worn human skins . Because of them he could only secretly yearn for heaven from hell .Just so secretly...and quietly
"Kou ,"Ruki said and looked at kou then paused before  continuing,"i know what you're worried about . We will make it for sure. "
"Kou-kun , I'll be with you ", the blonde,yui, said and tapped kou's shoulder. She smiled at him assuring that everyone will be safe and sound.

"Okay . Let's do it tonight . And , freedom will be ours ." the brunette said as he grabbed yui's hand tightly
with not a slightest intention of letting her her go.Kou looked at their hands and the answer what's going on between those two hits him.
"Ah~i get it..."he thought when a mischievous smirk make it way on his pure white face.

Azusa merely nodded his head , nothing more to say . That all he's thinking about .
When the moon hangs on the dark sacred sky , the four escaped .It also casted the shadows of the four retreating figures .
For freedom , they will do anything from now .
Leaves were crushed as they were trampled on and the sound of leaves crunching could be heard .The branches scratched their skin yet they couldn't be bothered .
"つ痛い!"(itai=it hurts)Yui squealed....blood slowly slip out from her milk white skin . Her eyebrows were furrowed in agony .

"Yui ! " Yuma turned around , to see Yui decorate with scratches and bruises .
Yuma's Pov
Did she kept quiet all the time?
I should have paid more attention to her.
It looks painful.Fuck!
..........................................................
He ran back to her and carried her by his strong arm  with no time wasted.

"Yu-yuma kun!"Yui stammered in surprise as a dark shade of red covered her cheeks

"Yu-yuma kun!"Yui stammered in surprise as a dark shade of red covered her cheeks . She could feel her heart pounding in an incredible speed ...*pump *pump* pump...

"I don't want you to die , I want to stay with you forever ya'know ",yuma  mumbled beside her ears , softly and tenderly though he's slightly embarrassed.
"M-Me...too"Yui stuttered , her face turned redder.

"Geez~yuma kun ! We are running , can you both stop flirting ~ although I know that you lov-" kou was interrupted when yuma glared at him with manace shimmering in his eyes and growled lowly,"Kou !I'll kill you ! "
"So scary , I'm so scared ! Help me Ruki , Azusa !"kou said sarcastically and continued to run.
"We don't have time for this !" Ruki scolded

After a long run , they've reached a sea of flowers . They glow under the moonlight and shines like stars . It is there first time to see something. like that.Uncontrollably , they ran about and plucked a variety types of flower.

"すごい!綺麗!"(sugoi!kire!=amazing!So pretty/beautiful!)Yui exclaimed as tears trickle down on her cheeks . This is most beautiful sight she has ever seen .The flowers bloomed beautifully , colours bright and pretty .( I couldn't find any other words)
" Let's go there ! " kou pointed at the other side and grabbed Ruki and azusa by their hands and ran to the other side .
"W-wait"
"Kou...what..... are ....you ....going...to..do?"
Kou stopped and looked at his brothers
while shaking his head.
"Mou~I'm giving some time for those two . Can't you see the situation ?"he said and pointed towards yui and yuma.
They looked at the two and it finally dawned on them that *******(You know what these (*******)means ,right?)
They agreed to not disturb them  and gave the two some time then follow kou.to er...somewhere .else.
...............................................................
"...k-kou, that guy....tch"Yuma "tched"and looked away from yui.
He secretly cursed kou
"Haha...haha"Yui forced herself to laugh , it's still awkward .
At the corner of Yuma's eyes , he spotted a yellowish flower that bloomed the prettiest and the biggest out of all .
He has an idea.......
Suddenly , he squated and plucked and the flower .
" Yuma-Kun?"
Yuma stood up .
He walked closer to yui and then .... put the flower in her hair
He said "T-They look good on you that's why...."
She looked at him , surprised .

Shit .... This is so awkward ...Yuma thought .His fingers then secretly curled into a tight fist. Then
Yui finally spoke "Thank you ."

she sounded happy

she sounded happy...I'm glad :yuma thought and the tips of his lips pulled upwards slightly.
"Actually , i ve wanted to tell you something ." Yuma plucked up his courage and announced.
"....Okay..."
"I...I .....er .....love y-you..er...s-so...what's your answer ?"He just find the words hard to say in front of her , especially her .
"I love you too ."
"Huh?"
"I love you too " yui said louder with slight embarrassment and blushed .
Suddenly yui could feel herself in Yuma's embraced . His arms were tangled around her neck as he hid his face on her shoulder."thank you. yui "yuma whispered. He couldn't be anymore happier !
(A/N)
But....will his happiness last long ?
Will they be caught by those people from the orphanage.
Will the obtain their freedom and the blue sky ?
Will one of them die ?
It all depends on their twisted fate .
*There a kiss scence on the next Chapter😝