Round 9:Time to Fight!

<Armin's P.O.V>
It's the day! The amusement park is open for New Years Eve. I told Eren, Mikasa, The gang, and Mr.Smith with his fiancé if they like to go to the amusement park. They all agreed and asked who'll I'll be kissing. "Uh, well I hope that I can kiss Annie." I replied. They all gave me eyes that showed me that I had a high chance of completing this. I wasn't sure if they were right.

I than picked my phone, and entered to my messages .
🤓A: Hey Annie.
🐊A: 👋 Armin
🤓A: When do 🚶U up?
🐊A: 🚶me up at 7. 🏍 recommended.
🤓A: Sounds just right. See u soon 😘

Wait! That was a complete accident. I didn't mean to sent that one. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.

<Annie's P.O.V>
Aww. He didn't had to sent that. Wait! What am I saying?! I got to get that out of my head. He'll pick me up at 7, so I got plenty of time shopping. I went to messages to get some help.

🐊A: 👋 Sasha, can I get some help with 🏙 shopping?
🍯Sasha🍯: Sure Annie! Anything you need, but I'm going to need some help.

I than got a text from Mikasa
🕷M: Sup 💃
🐊A: Hey💃🏻
🕷M: I'll help you out with 🏙 shopping. After all, ur Sasha's friend, yet I can't trust her with 🏙 shopping.
🐊A: 🙏
🕷M: u welcome

I than heard a car beeping from the parking lot. It was Sasha in her van. I saw Mikasa, Ymir, and Krista in the car. I waved at my parents goodbye, saying I'm going shopping with the girls. They just gave me eyebrows, since I never went shopping with anyone.

I entered the car and put on my seatbelt. I had to seat next to Mikasa. We've been rivals since we were babies. It was kinda like we were looking out for one another. Still, we had our differences.

"What's up, whore." Mikasa said. "What's good, bitch." I said back. "You really want to go, Annie. We can take it out the back." She raged. "Oh yeah. Last time I remembered, you lost to me in the ring, so how your gonna beat me now, huh?" I said back. We banged our heads next to each other. "It's just like old times." Sasha complained. "Don't you guys ever take a break."

It was actually elementary school when we met. I walked with Armin, and she walked with Eren. Than we banged into our shoulders, and our books fell. "Hey watch where your going Goldy Loches, or this bear will break you." She said. "Oh yeah Snow White, at least this apple will put you down." I replied. "You wanna go Goldy?!" She asked. "Bring it on, Snow Girl!!"I answered. "Hey guys, uh, let's not get in tro-" Armin was interrupted by us hitting him both sides of his face. He than was flopping on the gound. "Armin! Are you alright? See what you made me do Snow White?" I told her. "Really? The last time I checked, you hit him first." She said.

This actually happened in every group picture when we're together. Armin would get his face demolished by our fist trying to hit each other. I would be on his right side, and Mikasa on the left. This has been almost tradition.

"Ok girls, lets go!!" Sasha yelled. As she did so, the car was going from 0 to 50 miles per hour in just two seconds. "Get use to this Goldy. This is how she drove to come to you."

We than reached to the Gabriel Mall. We than headed to the cloths shops. Ymir decided to wear a tank shirt, and some jeans. Krista just bought a new dress. It was like a blue dress with black stripes on it. Mikasa bought the same thing Ymir did, but at a cheaper price. I didn't know what to buy. "I don't know what Armin might like, a dress or a shirt with a skirt. Can you help me Snow Girl?" I asked.

"Well, since you asked Goldy, I'll help. He actually prefers her girls in a man's suit with some shoes, not heels. He actually knew that you would wear something as macular as you usually wear." I actually had one back in my room, so we decided not to buy something for me. We than went headed for a pizza place Mikasa knew. She knew someone who would work their until 6. That was fine by me. We headed their, but what she didn't told me was that Armin was actually the guy who she was talking about.

I'd quickly blushed, since I wasn't having my hair tied like I usually done, but instead had my hair a complete mess. "Oh hey Annie. I didn't expect that you would be here. Nice hair Annie." Armin commented. "Well, I didn't know you worked at a pizza place." I replied.

"Snow told me that this place serves good pizza, is it true?" "Well, as long as he's here Goldy, does it really matter." Mikasa teased. "Okay Snow Girl, you tooked the bar to high for one day." "Oh yeah Goldy, lets go!" "Guys, can we just enjoy-" we interrupted him as we were about to blow hits, he actually caught both of our fists. "Annie. Mikasa. Please, for the love of all that is good, don't be doing this in my work place. I actually had enough of your time beating my face up like a boxing bag. Can I just please take the order?" He said that in total annoyance. We than apologize for all that we have done , and we order a family sized pepperoni pizza, with 6 large cups. He than offered us a job placement that was opened up weeks ago. I toiled the resume and filled it out completely. Than Armin congratulated me. I got the job. I'll be working at Tuesday's and Thursdays, just like he did, but than I realized I have token a janitor placement, not the counter.

"Aww, did the Goldy got sad since she can spent time with Romeo, How sad." Mikasa teased. "Well, at leash I'm going to have work, you no good Snow Girl." Than we realized that we were watched by two angry Armin eyes. We than headed to the table we toiled. Than we realized that it was taken by a group of four drunk bike riders. "Hey Bucko's, we ordered the seat first." I proclaimed.