Round 14: The match

<Armin's P.O.V>
It's been almost over a month since I was at the announcement happened. It will be Annie's match against my G5, Adam. I need to get myself to sleep, but I'm to focus on a dream that I had after the first time I fought in the ring. It must have been a coincidence, but I think it must have told me the future. I don't know if Annie would win, but I have to have faith in her ability.

"Oy, kitty, what's going on? You haven't touched you soup. I made it like grandma used to make it." Gramps asked. "Oh, I'm just thinking about the match both we have to face each other, and the one of Adam vs. Annie." I replied. "Huh? Wait, if I'm thinking about it, you must had fallen in love with Annie. Good choice! You know, your grandmother was also a boxer during our youth. Those were the days, but hey, I might have a chance to meet her again." He teased. He held the same grim as Mr.Smith. Either Gramps thought that to him, or Smith thought that to Gramps. Either way, I didn't like it. Not one bit.

We than told our manager that we were going to see Annie's match. He kindly agreed, but took out one of our sick days. I didn't mind, so I went to the match while riding my motorcycle. I than headed to the stadium where the match will be held. I just hope that she can be able to see me. I than headed to the south room that Annie was in. "Hey Annie, How it's going?" I asked. "Oh. Hey Armin. So you came for what?" She asked. "I just wanted to check with you. Are you good? I'm just wondering since you're going to be facing Adam." I replied. "I'm fine. I'm just afraid of the fact that he is a sicko, so I'll have to keep my guard." She commented. I than went up to her and hugged her. She hugged back. "Thanks. I needed that." She thanked me.

I than saw Gramps at the door. "Hey Annie can I help you with something?" He asked. "Ok. What is it?" She asked. "LuChIcLo!" He yelled. I than realized that he said "May two souls from one become two once more!". I think this was a ancient language, but I understood it.

Than Annie had her hands on her head. Than a light shined over her. Once the light dimmed, I saw two Annies. The Annie in the right was the one I knew, but the Annie on the left has a curved nose, like me, and had longer, lighter hair. "Andrew, did you went with someone else when I was gone?" She asked.

"Honey, that was when I was a foolish eighteen year old, and we just had a bite. We weren't in love like I was with you." Gramps replied. Than the Annie on the left had a puffed mouth and threw a uppercut, and sent him flying. "Yeah, since when does a man has to remind his wife about something bad." She said. I than realized that this was grandma Susan Arlert. "Granny, is that you?" I asked. "Armin!!! You grew so much! You look like your grandpa when he was your age, but he had an Alfaro." She replied.

"Since when does a wife throws a uppercut at their own husband?!!" Gramps asked. "When a woman knows his man has been seeing else." She replied. "I was watching Adam!!" He commented. "Oh, I'm sorry. Since when does a husband leave his wife to check on his great, great, great, great grandpa who might be the most sickest man on earth?" She asked. "This husband was checking on Adam to make sure he doesn't take over his only grandson." He replied. "Any who, I still love you Susan." He commented. "I love you to Andrew." She replied, and they gave him a kiss. "Sigh!! Gramps and Granny kissing. Who would do something to their own lover." She said in disgust. "Uhh.." I commented. She than blushes, and took that comment back.

"Any who, Armin, I'll keep our promise." She said. "Just make sure Adam doesn't kill you." I replied. I than headed to the seats I had with gramps, but now Granny had to sit on his laps. He was having crawling hands, but Granny had a umbrella from nowhere, and hit his hand. "Hey!! Since when does a woman hit his lover?!!" He asked.

"Since she has a lover with no control. But don't worry, you can do me at our marriage bed like it was nineteen seventy-five." She replied. They gave their attention to each other. I than removed my eyes on my Gramps and Granny, and had my eyes on Adam. He had a eerily smirk on his face. I wanted to make sure he won't do something bad, so I headed to her coach, and asked if I could be her towel boy. It would be better for me than anything else. He accepted the offer, since he knew that she won't allow that to happen with anyone else but him. "It'll be like the old times. Me as the coach, you as the towel boy, and Annie our little boxer." He said.

I just had my eyes on the match. I just hope Annie would be alright. "The first mystery boxer. Standing at 5'10, weighing at 195 pounds of muscle, Adam Arlert?!!" The announcement said. "And in the red corner, standing at 5'8, weighing at 145 lab of muscles, Annie Leonhardt." The announcement said.

Than the bell ringed, and both of them charged at each other. Than I saw that Annie was going to use the Titanic blow, and Adam was going to use the Arlert Barrage. Than Adam landed his hit, and continued with his jabs, Dempsey rolls, and straight lefts. I watched as Annie was forced to hold her guard, and once she couldn't, he continued. He continued on after she was collapsing. I had to stop this. I went in the way, and took every hit.

"ADAM!!" I yelled. "ARLERT!!" He yelled back. "She's out cold. You won." Smith said. I took her from the ring with Zacharias, as Adam was declared winner and contender in the finals. I grind my teeth, in total anger. Adam! I will face you in the finals, you'll see!