029

10 apr 2016

New direct message from @aareumpark

@aareumpark: Im meeting my friend
09:11AM

@aareumpark: My friend is a guy
09:12AM

@aareumpark: And hes handsome af
09:15AM

@aareumpark: Dont u wanna know why Im meeting him
09:20AM

@aareumpark: Hes my deskmate and again Im telling u hes rly good looking
09:25AM

@aareumpark: Dont u wanna stop me
09:30AM

@aareumpark: I miss u
10:100AM

Taehyung is aware of what Areum is doing right now, trying to make him jealous.

He shows the conversation to Jimin who sits next to him. They are now on their way to the fansign, today is their last day at Tokyo.

"Annoying don't you think so? Isn't really my type of girl." He talks quietly, not wanting the others to hear it because the things between Taehyung and Areum are completely secret and Taehyung only shared it with Jimin.

Taehyung laughs. "I don't find it annoying though I find it cute."

"Weird."

Taehyung only laughs at that.

@kimtaehyung: Tell me why r u acting so not cool yesterday?
10:02AM

@kimtaehyung: If it rly bcs of me not replying to u when Im the one who told u to dm me Im sorry I forgot abt it and Im very tired yesterday and pls pls pls dont act like that ever again. I rly like being friend with u. Do understand me being an idol. Okay?
10:04AM

15 minutes have passed and he still gets no reply from Areum. He sighs, curious of what she is thinking right now.

-

Areum read the message one by one not missing a single word.

She understands what she did yesterday is so not matured. She wanted to stop acting like that but she just couldn't. Whenever she remembered about those videos, she got jealous more and more.

She knew she shouldn't acted like that but it hurts to see the man she loved touching other girls, giggling with other girls, running his hand through other girls' hair.

It hurts even more when she realized that she had never met him or maybe will never got to meet him.

She wanted to understand that she is only a friend to Taehyung. Yeah she should have just keep her jealousy only to herself and reply to him like nothing happened, like a friend she should have be.

Yeah.

---------A/N----------

What I feel^😌😢