025

----------A/N----------

This chapter is also on 3 apr 2016, only the times are different.

----------A/N----------

Areum wakes up at 8 AM and the first thing she does, grabs her phone.

People nowadays.

3 messages. Two from her mom, one from her friend, Lee Yeol and also known as her deskmate.

Im going out to the market and your father has a meeting today - Mom♡

07:14AM read

Ill be late darl Im visitting my friend at the hosp. U can go to ur friend's if u want - Mom ♡

07:54AM read

She groans as she reading those messages from her mom. It means that she is alone at the house? She is not the type who could stand being alone except when she needs to.

Areum, I need u to teach me math so.. 12 PM at Starbucks? - Lee Yeol

07:58AM read

Great perfect timing! Now she wouldn't have to spend her friday alone.

Sure ofc 12 PM at Starbucks see u there

08:10AM sent

After she is done replying Yeol's message, she opens the twitter application and taps on Taehyung's account.

She reads his latest tweets and now she is curious about its meaning.

02:57AM: @kimtaehyung: Ill wait for ya good night 💘

Wait for who?

She doesn't dare to reply to the tweet so she just, as usual, retweets and favourites it.

-

@aareumpark retweeted your tweet

@aareumpark favourited your tweet

Taehyung smiles widely as he saw the notifications.

His smile turns into a frown minutes later.

"Why didn't she send me direct messages?" He asks himself.

Jimin on the other side, rolls his eyes, annoyed. Taehyung has been very noisy since this morning. Like noisier than usual. And when he asked why, with a smile he told him everything he did last night, proudly too.

"How about you, being the man, send her direct messages first?"

Taehyung blushs for some reasons. "But Im shy?"

"Gosh Kim Taehyung!? I thought you are a man!?" Jimin yells to him.

After typing and then deleting and then typing again and deleting it again, he manages to send her direct messages.

-

New direct messages from @kimtaehyung

@kimtaehyung: Hey

08:45AM

Areum can't believes her eyes as she saw the notification. She thought that her eyes are trying to play a trick on her.

Tears start to form in her eyes. Happy is what she feels right now.

She takes a deep breath and starts typing the reply.

-

New direct message from @aareumpark

@aareumpark: Hey

08:46AM

@aareumpark: I wanted to sound cool but hell no I cant anymore because Im rly shocked earlier to see the notification I thiufht I was imagining thingssss Im so happyyy

08:48AM

@aareumpark: What word was that!? Thought* I wanted to right thought wtf is that See thattt Im nervously excited rn

08:49AM

He chuckles. As expected, this girl will never fails to make he laughs.

Jimin also smiles to see Taehyung like that. For the past month, especially after the incident, it was really hard to make that boy laughs or even smiles.

@kimtaehyung: Calm downn Im not going anywhere 😂

08:50AM

@aareumpark: How do I calm down I hv missed u so muchhh

08:51AM

As he wants to reply them, Hoseok calls them for practice.

@kimtaehyung: I hv to go now. Practice. Ill dm u later bye

08:53AM

Without waiting Areum's reply, he gets up for practice.

-

Areum still couldn't believes what has happened just now.

Taehyung sent him direct messages. She thought she would never has the chance to stay in contact with him once again.