036

----------A/N----------

It's the same day as the previous chapter, 24 apr.

----------A/N----------

"Jimin let's go to The Min's" Taehyung shouts to Jimin as he settles himself next to Jimin on the sofa at the living room.

Jimin hits his friend's head. "No need to scream, brat."

Taehyung pouts as he crosses his hand. "But Im mad!"

"Why?" Jimin asks, without looking at Taehyung but his phone.

"Nothing. Im just mad."

Now, Jimin is looking at Taehyung.

"Can you please only for one day, act normal?" He asks, a spoon of sarcasm he puts in it.

Taehyung rolls his eyes, cutely may I add. "So you wanna go or not?"

Jimin's gaze is back on his phone. "No."

"Chim!"

"Tae!"

"Chim, please!"

"Tae, no!"

"Jiminnn!"

"Tae, we suppose to be resting today, sleeping all day long."

"But you aren't sleeping right now."

Jimin looks at Taehyung who is staring at him. Then he turn off his phone and puts it on the table and says, "I'm going to now." He then lies on the sofa with his legs on Taehyung's lap.

Only for a while before Taehyung pushes it off his lap.

"Chim!"

No respond for Jimin.

"Fine. I'm going by myself." Taehyung murmurs and then gets up making his way to the room.

"Wait, Tae!"

There's no way Jimin will let Taehyung goes to the cafe alone. Not that he is trying to be protective or what but letting Taehyung goes there alone is the same as wanting the group to be disband.

"Okay I'll go, I'll go." Jimin says then he sighs.

-

"Seriously Tae. What you will do anyway if you found them?" Jimin asks.

The have got their drink and choosed their table, far from the people but they still could see them.

There are some fans spotted them earlier but they just smile and then walk away. Fortunately, the fans are all understanding and just watch them from afar.

"I won't do anything."

"Yeah you wouldn't because I will stop you immediately but you must have something in your mind right? Like splash him with water or spill coffee to his shirt?"

"Your ideas sound interesting." Taehyung says, smirking. His eyes sparkling.

Jimin shows him his horrified face. "Tae, no!"

"Chim, yes!" He says, still smirking.

"Don't or I'll call Moni Hyung."

"Joking, Chim..." Taehyung lauhgs. Then something catches his eyes."Hey I think that's him." Taehyung points at a guy who is just entering the cafe. 

He observes him. White plain top with black jeans and he's wearing a snapback, revealing his flawless forehead.

"Wow he's good looking! Even more than you."

It is just a joke but he receives a death glare from Taehyung.

Taehyung looks at his phone when it vibrates.

New direct message from @aareumpark

@aareumpark: I love you

01:18PM

Taehyung frowns and blushs at the same time. Why so sudden?

@aareumpark: Hahaha u must be shocked just I feel like telling u that

01:18:PM

Taehyung chuckles as he reads it.

@kimtaehyung: Where are u?

01:20PM

@aareumpark: In front ofThe Min's, waiting for the traffic light

01:21PM

@kimtaehyung: Hey it's dangerouss

As he sends it, a loud bang comes from the outside.

Taehyung looks up.

"What the hell is that? An accident?" Jimin asks.

Nahh it can't be... Taehyung thought. He is speechless right now. He is scared as fuck right now. His heart beats so crazily fast right now, like it could bursts at any minute.

@kimtaehyung: Areum?

01:24PM

@kimtaehyung: Answer me!?

01:25PM

@kimtaehyung: Please please please say that it wasnt u!!!

01:25PM

@kimtaehyung: Aint funny srsly

01:26PM

@kimtaehyung: Im scared af rn so pls pls pls reply mee

01:27PM

His hand trembles as he puts his phone on the table. Jimin notices it."Tae?"

When Taehyung doesn't answer him, he takes Taehyung's phone, opens it and reads the messages.

"No, it couldn't be her... right?"

Taehyung could no longer holds the tears as it's streaming down his cheeks. He is so scared whether it is really her who got into the accident in front of the cafe.

"Jimin, I'm scared..."

"Should we go there, Tae?" Jimin is now rubbing Taehyung's back, comforting him. Taehyung nods to Jimin so they go there. When they sees that they guy, Lee Yeong is also there, maybe in the middle of a phone conversation with traces of tears on his cheeks, confirming everything.

But Taehyung still wants to see the body. He still wants to prove that it wasn't true, that it wasn't Areum.

But-

"No, Jimin, no..." Taehyung holds Jimin's hand, tightly, trying not to believe what he sees right now,

Areum's lifeless body. Blood everywhere.

This can't be true, he thought.

"It's my fault, Jimin..." Taehyung cries and then he passes out.