I knew it!

have you ever looked in a mirror and just wondered what it would be like for one day just too be a completely different person and take a look at what they think just so you can know who they like, what they like and who they love dearly.

Kyles pov

i wonder how long it is until i see Stan again, hes a cool dude but he really didn't seem to good last time i saw him ill have to check up on him at some point.

3rd person

After thinking about all of this Kyle decided that he wanted to see Stan again and play some games with him (remember they are about 3-4) so Kyle went to his mom and asked him if he could phone up stans mom and see if they could see each other again (omg so cute). so both of the parents arranged a meet up and Stan didn't even know what was happening, because of all this it got Kyle so exhilarated that he was basically jumping off the walls.

stans pov

so basically my mom said we were going to a place that was a surprise and i still dont know where were going, apparently ive met a certain someone before i guess ill find out when we get there.

10 MINS LATER

Kyles pov

OMG HES FINALLY HERE!!!! i cant believe it felt like an eternity waiting for him im so excited, i just cant show it though ive got to act casual,chill,mellow  if i just stick to my ideas i should be good right?

3rd person

Stan comes over to Kyles house not knowing who lives there, he walked in seeing Kyle and almost cracked in his chill (if you catch my drift) after all this they played all day nearly 7 o'clock at night when Stan finally left and after that they kept in contact for awhile (dont worry this aint the end) they stuck together like glue after this they were tight.

10 YEARS LATER...

A/N:Sorry this was short i wanted to move this on to get to the good stuff plus i also wanted to leave this on a cliffhanger just to annoy a lot of yous and my friend mysterion.