Chai Xiangua

Hi, it's me, Cat, I just wanted to say that I am so excited for this chapter. This is one of my favorite Soul Calibur characters, so I hope you enjoy this chapter.
   Hello. How are you doing? I'm Chai Xiangua, but you can call me Xiangua. It's a pleasure to meet you. What's that, you would like me to tell you about myself? It would be a pleasure! I will start with my family.
My ancestors were all elegant warriors. The woman who would become my mother, Xiangfei, was sent to the temple of training. She quickly trained and surpassed the monks. She met my father and shared a hidden romance. The monks found out about their relationship and sent her away. What they didn't know, is that she was pregnant with me!
   After a few months of my mother's absence, a powerful sword was stolen. One day the guards broke into her home to find me playing with the sword.
Anyways, I am now prepared for a journey and all I can think of is my mother's dying words, "You were born to complete a great task, so you will have to make a good path for your future." Before I go, I will use my mother's name sword and cut my hair.
_______________________________
                       Ming Empire
   I just got a job as a guard for the Ming Castle, but these two guys just sailed here and one is checking me out. I've never felt this uncomfortable before. Maybe I should introduce myself. Oh no, he's walking towards me! "Hi, I'm Maxi," he says. I give a cheesy fake smile to look friendly. It would be very impolite if I ignored him so I greet back with, "Hi, I'm officer Xiangua." He zones out for an entire minute with a creepy grin. His friend walks over and chants something something inaudible in his ear. I decide to greet Maxi's friend too,"Hi I'm Xiangua, welcome to the Ming Empire!" He flashes a gorgeous white smile that puts the sun to shame. "So do you know where the Ostrheinsburg Castle is?" Maxi's friend asks. "Yes! In fact I'm about to travel there. Would you like to join me?" I ask. The friend starts to say no, but Maxi interrupts saying,"Yes."
   I follow Maxi and his attractive friend to their ship and begin to ask questions. "So, we never fully introduced," I comment,"What is your name?" He introduces saying,"Sorry for being so impolite, my name is Kilik." I know that I just met this guy, but I think I have a crush. We continue the conversation until we both become tired and fall asleep.
_______________________________
                  Ostrheinsburg Castle
   By the time I wake up from my nap, we are already at the castle. I realize that neither one of the boys are nearby, so I search for them. I eventually find Maxi steering the ship, so I begin to talk to him,"So why are you two doing this?" Kilik walks in as I ask this and I try to hide my blushing. "To kill the giant that took my brother's life," Maxi answers. "Wait, you mean Astaroth?!" I ask. I can tell that Maxi and Kilik are confused, so I face-palm and sigh. "The giant with a great build," I inform them. Kilik says," Yes that's him." I become very impressed and say, "Let's go!"
We walk into the castle and immediately notice the three lizardmen guarding the entrance. "Get out your weapons," Kilik orders. Maxi playfully swings his nunchaku in hopes of scaring them away, but they didn't budge. "We have to fight," Maxi informs. I do a graceful flip and chop off a lizardman's arm. Kilik battles the lizardman until he pushes it off a cliff. There is one more lizardman, but Maxi stares at it as if he wants to kill it. "Go inside while I kill this beast!" Maxi commands. Me and Kilik are confused, but we obey.
   We crept in silently into the castle and plotted our movements. Unfortunately, Astaroth overheard us and began to mockingly laugh. Maxi suddenly sprinted in as Astaroth said, "Hahaha! You idiots are pathetic!" He laughed,"you think that you can beat me?" Me and Kilik ran right past him, but Maxi didn't move a muscle.
   Me and Kilik eventually ran into Nightmare, and a new battle had begun. We worked together and he was soon on the ground. Kilik took a final swing and it pulled us into a new battle. Kilik was exhausted from the previous battle, so I was alone. As I readied myself to fight the Inferno, my mother's sword revealed itself to be the holy sword.
   I was able to remain safe due to the protective powers of Soul Calibur. I defeated Inferno with ease, but the void began to collapse. I realized that I would have to leave the Soul Calibur behind and carry Kilik. I carried him out and I realized that fighting is very important in my life.

   I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in almost a year. It's just really hard to find information on this small fandom. :(