"No matter what you might be in the morning, I will accept you."

That night, they waited on the unstoppable change of their dear friend.
Jin kept watch over Yoongi most of the night, checking for his pulse every few minutes.
The others had resigned upstairs for the night with only their thoughts to give them hope.
Taehyung laid quietly beside Dejja, her head on his chest as he breathed steadily.
He couldn't quite close his eyes, or force himself to sleep.
He thought that if he closed his eyes, He'd wake up to a demonic Yoongi-"Born Again" just like he had been.
Yoongi was supposed to be better than him.
Taehyung was supposed to be better than Chanyeol.
He couldn't bare with the thought that he had failed him, and innocent Yoongi.
Taehyung, although it was the King's doing, felt that he had been the one to poison Yoongi.

"No matter what you might be in the morning,"Taehyung mumbled,"I will accept you."
Then, as if a small weight lifted from his chest-besides cuddly Dejja-He drifted off to sleep.

*****************************
"Daddy, I want him back now!"
Namjoon grimaced at his Princess's whiny tone.

"I told you already;once he wakes up, he will be yours. Stop moaning and groaning about it. I liked you better when you were rebellious."

Princess Mumu scoffed,"Love changes people, dad. I-I love him."
The King rolled his eyes, and left the room-leaving Namjoon alone with his whiny daughter.

Namjoon' breath hitched in his throat, giving him a choking feeling.
She-loved him?
But what about me?

Namjoon frowned down at his hands, then spoke,"Princess, love is a very strong feeling. I'm sure, because of his absence at the moment, your heart is playing tricks on you."

"It doesn't take long to fall in love with someone, Namjoon." She countered back.

Namjoon glared,"Princess, do you really think he feels the same way you do?"

Mumu's eyebrows furrowed,"Yes, I-"

"He left you."

"He was stolen from me."

"He would've left you, even if he hadn't been stolen."

Mumu felt her eyes sting,"You're lying."

Namjoon shook his head,"The palace isn't for a person like him. Sometimes, it is a cruel place. Only the strong can survive this place."

"I could've helped him. I could've helped him bloom here." She replied.

Namjoon's anger got the best of him,"Is Yoongi the only person you could ever love? I've been here, I've always been here. Lying for you, stealing for you, caring for you, and you still remain oblivious-or you choose to." His angry tone and his words had left Mumu speechless.

Namjoon's eyes softened,"Mumu, I've been in love with you for so long; When you speak about another man, it kills me." He put both of his hands gently on her cheek,"Please don't love any man but me." He leaned in to brush his lips against hers,"Please."

Before he could kiss her, she had successfully pushed him away,"Namjoon, I can not accept your feelings. My heart belongs to Yoongi." Mumu said, staring into Namjoon's sad eyes apologetically.