Chapter 6

There were four weeks left before the wedding and everyone was going crazy with preparations and I was getting fed up with all of it, so when my dad asked me if I wanted to go on a tour to visit different packs and have diplomatic visits, I was already packing.

Over the following week we visited many packs and I met a lot of cool people on they way. All of the Alphas were really nice and happy with my work on the treaties, which I think made my dad really proud of me. We were not travelling alone so every lunch hour that was not spent with the Alphas and their families we had it together, our delegation consisted on my dad and myself, the Lead Warrior, one of our doctors and four of my dad's personal warriors.

"So Valentina tell me" the doctor started conversation during one of those dinners "What are your plans for the next years?"

"Work for my dad" I said smiling, I knew he was asking about a mate, but it'd be obvious that if I had met mine, everyone from our pack would already know

"That's great" he smiled forcefully and my dad tensed up but I mind-linked him to relax, I was a little used to being asked this question.

"So, tomorrow we move to our last visit right?" I asked changing the topic "Which pack is it?"

"Black Moon" My dad answered happily, after all his best friend was the Alpha, but I groaned

"May I skip?" I asked smiling sweetly, but my dad only laughed

"Oh come on Valentina!, It'll be fun" he said patting my back

"No it won't! I have to be nice and stuff" I replied crossing my arms

"But you are good at pretending, so just pretend for a few days" He shrugged

"A few days? How many days is this visit going to be?" I asked

"Five days"

"Five days?!? We have been on the road for two weeks already and visited eight packs, why do they get special treatment?"

"It's not exactly special treatment, Anthony here arranged a training session with their Lead Warrior to exchange tactics after all I do want our own Lead Warrior to be the best of all" he said "Also, Alpha Kian is my best friend and I want to spend some quality time with him"

After dinner we went back to our hotel rooms to leave everything ready for the next day for we had to leave at 4 am in order to arrive on time to the Black Moon pack.

I may hate the future Alpha, but I do love the lands from this pack. A lot of green and the houses were like cabins made of wood, the main house used the same materials but it is bigger, making it one of my favourite buildings ever. Upon our arrival to the main entrance of their lands 10 wolves surrounded our cars and ran next to us all the way to the main house where Alpha Kian and his Luna Aline were waiting for us, they welcomed us to their pack and led us to the rooms we would be using during our stay. I ended up in a beautiful room that had windows from floor to ceiling looking out to the training areas and a playground. It had a king size bed with a black duvet and white sheets, all of the furniture such as bedside tables, a desk, a wardrobe and the chairs were of black wood. It had a door that led to a full bathroom including a bathtub, all white but the towels which also were black. I left my suitcase near the wardrobe and asked my dad through the mind-link if he needed me for anything, which he responded that until 1 pm there was nothing important to do, so I took out one of the books I brought for this trip and sat on the floor with my back against the bed and looking outside and lost myself in the book.

Around 12:30 pm I changed into something a little more formal and went in the direction of Alpha Kain's office I knocked and was allowed to enter; his office was very similar to my dad's wooden furniture and plush chairs. I took a seat next to my dad and the meeting started, I realised that Alexandre was not present and sighed in relief.