-6-

Terry

Today went the same way as any other day of the week. I wake up, go to school, come back home, and the cycle repeats itself. Exams were this week and all I've been doing is studying, locked away in my room. 

On top of that, homecoming is Saturday and I have yet to find a dress and a date. I was beyond stressed about all of this.

There was soft knock on my door.

"Come in."

"You okay? You been in here all week." Eric said walking into my room."

"I know." I sighed. "I've been super busy preparing for midterms." I said keeping my focus on my history textbook in front of me. "What's up?" I looked up at him questioningly. 

"I was wondering if you needed a break." He closed my book and sat on my bed. "You down to roll with me today?"

"That depends. Where are we going?" I turned around in my desk chair.

"Dre is throwing a party. You rolling or what? I don't have all day." He said.

I shrugged. "I guess I've done enough studying for one day. I'll meet you downstairs in twenty?"

He nodded and left out after before closing my door. 

I took a shower, did my hygiene routine, and got dressed. My outfit was simple, but it was very cute. Along with it, I slipped on some gold jewelry and a pair of black platform sandals.

 Along with it, I slipped on some gold jewelry and a pair of black platform sandals

After I got dressed, I grabbed my purse and my shades before walking downstairs.

"I'm ready." I said walking over to the door.

"Cool." He said before we walked out the door and over to his car.

"Where are you two going?" My mom asked coming in as we were leaving out.

"Were going to a party at Dre's. We won't come back late. I promise."

"Take care of her Eric." She said eyeing him.

He rolled his eyes and continued onto the car. I looked at my mother and she looked at me before going into the house.

I ran to Eric's car and jumped in before we were on our way to Dre's house.

"What's up with you two?" I asked buckling my seatbelt.

"She's just been in one of her moods lately. Don't mind her." He said departing from the driveway.

"Hmph." I said while leaning back against the seat.

-At the Party-

Eric and I stepped into the house, bombarded by a crowd full of half naked women and guys I'm pretty sure nobody knew. N.W.A was known for their wild parties, so I wasn't surprised in the slightest. It wasn't quite why scene, but I was gonna attempt to have fun while I was here.