chapter 7

☆☆Tris POV☆☆

after 5 hours of everyone having fun, it was time to stop. "Ok well we will go I guess since its late" Zeke says. "We will take everyone so u dont have to drive" Shauna tells me. I nod. "Ill walk you out" I say. Summer is turning into fall. Tobias comes up to me. "If anything happens at all, just come to my house" he whispers in my ear. I nod and smile. then everyone gets in a car and leaves. I walk back inside and clean stuff thats out of place.  I look at the clock and it says 11pm. viola will be back at noon tomarrow.  I get in bed and set the alarm clock. I take the pocket Knife that my dad gave me and cut the ropes off caleb. "Wait till Viola hears about this.... she will beat your ass" Caleb says. HOW THE HELL CAN I BE SO STUPID?!?! "Caleb... please.dont tell her what happened" he smirks "Only on one condition" he says. I scowl. "What is it" I say annoyed.  "you have to... wear moms teenage dream clothing line all week!! he says excited. "Fine" I say. "I pick out the outfit each day.  assecories and hair and all" he says. "Fine" I say.

°°Tris POV°°

I wake up to Caleb. "I have your outfit ready" he smirks. I sigh. I swear when I saw it my eyes popped out of my head. it was a big, puffy, pastel colored dress. Then there was baby pink eyeshadow, baby pink lipstick, and lavender blush. then I see.... a wig. baby blue, and pink. side bangs. pigtails with curls on the end. I put everything on and then I see a huge mint green bow. ugh there goes my reputation. I then walk out to see pastel colored uggs. I sigh, put them on, grab my bag and head out to my car.

I get to school and see everyone looking at me. Christina runs up to me "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING?!" she yells. "Ask Caleb" I say. Everyone else comes up to me and asks me and I answer the same. I start walking and someone grabs me by my wrist. Tobias. "What happened" he says sternly. "He was gonna tell viola what happened" I whisper.  He shakes his head. "What do you expect me to do?! let viola kick my ass" I say. "No but you should stand up to your brother" he says. you don't get it I want to say. "Dont you think I try? he has the power" I say. "So? just show him up at his own game" he smirks. "how in hell am I supposed to do that?" I snap.  "Come on, ill show you" he says

eeeeekkkk sorry so short just busy with my crazy life then instagram. Im reading a few storya on here and im fangirling ill try and update asap

~Tess♡xx