chapter two

I walked inside to see my sister painting her toes. I walked to the coffee table in the living room and put my journal down and put my phone in charge.  I finally threw myself on the couch and I was thinking about my encounter with Jermaine. why did he want to talk to me out of all people?  I'm weird I guess . not so sure anymore.

"what do you want for dinner tonight ?"

"maybe pizza and wings or something"

"so why did spend so much time at the park ?"

I stopped everything and had flash back about everything that happen at the park.  I sat up and couple braids fell in my face. I  took the piece of paper out of pocket and it read "777-1356 Jermaine don't forget me" and as soon I finished reading it and I see my sister snatch it from my hands. I was just frustrated . I wasn't even ready to have me questioned. I mean I understand why she would wanna know cause I barely talk to guys .

"gennnnavive...... who number is this?"

"ummmm......let me explain "

I explain about how I met  Jermaine. then she was basically told me I could  text him if I want just be extra careful. the thing was I didn't wanted to date him I know I cant have him that's just the reality. I'll just text him to let him know that I don't want to get to know him. I picked up my phone and text him

"hey Jermaine its that girl from the park earlier" I typed

I waited a couple minutes

Then I received a text from him. I was hoping he didn't answer like most guys. I scared for some reason to answer it. so for a couple minutes I went to other apps like Instagram, snapchat trying to avoid his text. then randomly my phone is open in messages.

"hey I was waiting for your text. what happen to you?"

"sorry I was cleaning my room"  I lied

"that's cool btw I wanna hang out to get to know you"

What to do now? I don't really hang out with dudes outside of school well....one time I did but I haven't seen him since. so that just says a lot I like just hanging out with my friends. so ill go but I have to bring someone with me. now who should I bring maybe my friend Aaliyah because she really gets like we are twins. let me go text her .

"hey Aaliyah I need a favor?"

" yeah...."

"can you hang with me and a random guy  this Saturday"

"what guy......"

I basically I explain the whole situation. and I could tell she felt a little uneasy about the situation because she had to call me. our phone was her saying this is strange but she didn't want to go alone . now that I left Jermaine on read for about two hours now its time to have a conversation about where to hang out and can I brings liyah?

"so you wanna go to the mall?"

"yeah that's cool send me the address "

"um..... this might seem childish but can I bring one friend because I don't really know you "

"yeah.... that's cool  no problem more friends to make"

"I'm glad you understanding  see you Saturday"
"can you call me tomorrow?!"

he wants to call !? TOMORROW !?