Proposal - Alexander Hamilton

You were close with Angelica Schuyler ,you could be sisters in fact.  She knew of your strong envy for Eliza and Alexander. He had been introduced to you by your brother Lafayette.  It was love at first sight for you. For Alexander , however it was merely friendship , at least that's what you thought. After Alex went to war, you recieved letters every day ,but so did Angelica and Eliza. You began to have doubt until you received  a letter saying " My dearest Y/N , the love I hav for you is stronger than the love I have ever felt for Angelica and Eliza . I wish to soon marry you , if possible,  you are my most trustworty friend and I love yoi with every fiber in my being .
                                       Your everlasting  love , Alexander. "

Upon receiving the letter, you heard a knock on the door , you opened the door and saw Lafayette, Alex, John, Herc, and Theo. After Lafayette hugged you , John high-fived you , Herc practically squished you to death , and Theo hugged you, you saw Alex. You loved him and you now knew he felt the same way. He picked you up and spun you around. You kissed him and said " Hello my love. " He laughed and said " Hello , my heart. I've missed you " . You then began to cry when he kneeled down and pulled out a diamond. It was blue and you loved blue . He said " Y/N M/N L/N , will you do me the honor of being my wife ? " You nodded and said " Yes !" You heard clapping and cheering from everyone. You were the luckiest girl in the world!