Jewelry

-HaeWon-

"Let us take you two out for dinner!" Yerin beams.

"Us? Who you saying u- OOF!" Yerin smacks Chanyeol in the chest.

"We couldn't." I deny politely.

"You done a lot for us already." Jungkook smiles at me.

"Come on! Let us! A congrats for how far you two have come." Yerin throws her arms around me.

I laugh. "Can't say no to that."

•••••

-Jungkook-

"It takes a ring?" I mumble to myself as I was scrolling through the internet on Chanyeol's shiny device.

He chuckles lowly. "A ring can hold much more than what meets the eye."

I nod. "Can I get one today?"

Chanyeol chokes. "To-Today!?"

Yerin and HaeWon look back at us.

"Eyes on the road, Yerin!" Chanyeol warns quickly.

"I want to marry HaeWon right away." I admitted. "And have a baby."

Chanyeol covers his mouth and turns red. "Th-That is...po-possible. U-Uh, I'll see what I can do."

•••••

We were all eating our Korean BBQ when Chanyeol tapped my knee.

"Still want to buy the ring?" He whispers.

I nod.

"There's a jewelry store around this area. I'll distract them for awhile so you can go." He plans.

"Jewl-Jewelery?"

"Yes. You'll know once you see it." Chanyeol promises and leans away.

"But...Chanyeol-"

"Girls! Looks like we have finished! I'll pay the bill because I am a gentleman and why don't we use the rest of the day shopping and exploring the new area." Chanyeol begins his plan loudly.

"We haven-"

"Great! Jungkook and I will head out and you two can spend quality girl time together." Chanyeol chuckles.

HaeWon and Yerin look at Chanyeol puzzled.

"Chanyeol, what's the rush?" Yerin whisper yells.

Chanyeol laughs. "Oh nothing, Yerin. Just wanting to check the new area out. Aren't you eager? I'm eager. Jungkook is eager too!"

HaeWon gives me a lost glance.

"HaeWon and I are waiting for our dessert which won't be ready for another 5 minutes. Can't you wait?" Yerin says, annoyed.

Chanyeol looks at me and gives me small hints to speak up.

"Uh...I-I don't want to sit down and watch you two eat." I speak up.

"Heyy, why not let Jungkook have some alone time?" Chanyeol pats my back.

HaeWon almost spits out her water.

"No! Remember what happened last time! Chanyeol, stop being weird and next time, just ask. Go with Jungkook." She orders like a mother.

Awh, she really does care for me.

"That works too. See you, girls." Chanyeol blows a kiss towards them and drags me out of the building.

"That was very smooth, Chanyeol." I laugh.