Why?

-Jungkook-

I warned myself...and what did I do?

I avoided it. Just because I actually had feelings, good feelings, for HaeWon.

I thought she had good feelings for me too! She knew I was sick! Why did she lie!? I lived with it for years and years! So why did she tell me some stupid lie to get my stupid hopes up!?

I came across a lonely paved street. Dark and empty stores. Trash spread at very corner.

This must be how it looks inside me.

I sighed and continued walking.

I don't know if I'm really mad at her. She had every right to tell me the truth. She had every chance, every choice. But she just kept the lie the same.

She thinks I'm sick.

And she still stuck with me?

Was she planning this?

Or should I be happy about that...

I start tearing up.

I don't even know my own feelings. It's somewhere but I can't understand.

I hate being sick!

It's stupid!

I slam my hand against a brick wall. I was angry, then I was depressed. That made me frustrated and that made me cry.

A light flashes towards me.

I turn around and it was a car

And Chanyeol.

"&#$%" He curses and switches off his light.

I turned away.

"Don't be like that with a sick person." I mutter loudly.

"But I'm human. And humans make mistakes." He yells, kind of awkwardly.

I close my eyes, causing tears to drop one by one.

Human.

"And humans get angry." Chanyeol fights for my attention.

I fist the wall again. Still keeping my gaze on the ground. At my tear stains I made on the floor.

"Humans gets sad. They get frustrated and stressed. They feel love and they feel hate. And they react to it. But in different ways. That's how humans are different. But they are still humans."