Meeting Lana!

Hope POV:

There was silence in the car until dad spoke.

J: You have a sister name Lana and today is her 14th birthday! She always wanted a sister! He said as I smiled.

H: So she was 13! I'm so excited to meet her! I said as they smiled. We approached at the house and it was bigger than dad's vlogs.

D: Sweetie stay in front of the door as we get Lana! He said as I stood in front of the door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door. The door opened and Lana was shocked.

J: Lana meet your sister Hope! He said as she hugged both of them.

L: OMG THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH! She said as I smiled.

H: Hi Lana! I said as we hugged.

L: Hi Hope! She said as we walked in. I was attacked by Wolf and Storm.

J: They like you already! Let me show you your room Hope! He said as we walked upstairs to my room. Dad opened the door and my bedroom has turquoise walls.
(Here is a pic of her bedroom)

H: My favorite color! Thank you dad! I said as we hugged

D: Look under the bed! He said as I saw a box. I opened it and I saw a rose gold IPhone 7s, a imac, a vlogging camera, and a crystal!

H: Omg thank you so much! I said as they smiled.

J: Your welcome sweetie! He said as Lana and I sat on my bed.

L: How old are you? She asked as I sipped my water.

H: 13! Happy birthday! I said as she smiled.

L: Thank you! She said as wolf came and knocked the glass out of my hand and spilled on us.

H: Oh no! I said as we both transformed. We both look at each other.

L: Your a mermaid too? She asked as I looked at her.

H: Yeah! You are one too? I asked as she nodded.

L: Yeah! I told our dads and they were totally fine with it! You should tell them! She said as I looked at her.

H: As long as you come with me! I said as she nodded. I got up and we walked downstairs to see dad and daddy talking.

L: Dad Hope has to show you something! She said as they looked at me.

D: What is it sweetie? He asked as I grabbed a cup of water.

H: There is something that u need to know! I said as I dumped the water on me. I transformed into a mermaid and there eyes went big.

D: Your tail is beautiful! He said as I was surprised. My legs came back and I got to my feet.

L: Hope I love your hair! She said as I smiled.

J: Omg yasss I live! He said as we laughed.

H: Thank you! I said as we ate dinner. It was time for bed and I put on a white shirt with shorts.

D: Goodnight sweetie! Oh btw tomorrow you start school tomorrow with your sister! He said as he kisses my forehead and turned off my light.
(Here is what her phone looks like)

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this! Luh you guys! GraceffaLoveShine __JANIEL__   DJTommi