Getting Nose Rings!

Hope POV:

Today I am excited because Lana and I are getting our noses pierced. I took a shower and put on a pink tank top with jeans and went downstairs to see dad playing with wolf!

H: Good morning dad! I said as we hugged.

J: Good Morning sweetie! He said as Lana came downstairs.

L: I'm am so excited! She said as we got in the car and jammed to All hands on deck by Tinashe!

We got there and I was nervous and HELL! We got in and dad got mobbed by fans. Dad got finished being mobbed and we walked go the piercer.

S: Hello how may I help you? She asked as I looked at her.

J: These girls wants to get her nose pierced! He said as we smiled.

S: Which one is going first! She said as I went first. She put the achohol on my left nose and marked it where she is piercing it.

S: Is this good? She asked as I nodded. She got the needle and I hold on to my dad's hand. She puts the needle through and I was squeezing dads hand. She put the ring in and it was Lana's turn. She did the same thing and she was done!
-Home-

We got inside to see daddy and Hope has their jaws opened so we got a bout of tobaskco and poured it in there mouth.

D: WHAT THE HELL GUYS! He said as we laughed.  They looked at our nose rings.

W: Omg it's so pretty! She said as we hugged. I put some solution on it and got on my hoverboard.

L: Hey Hope! She said as she got on her hoverboard and we did the copy me challenge.

It was time for bed and I put on my PJ's and went to bed.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you like this so far and here is what their nose pierced looks like!

Love you piglets: DyingGayTrash DJTommi xXJanielforeverXx __JANIEL__