Dying my hair turquoise!

Hope POV:

I'm at the store because I'm dying my hair turquoise so say bye bye to lilac hair. I saw Manic panic that says atomic turquoise and a brush. I paid it and got in the car and Hope drove me home. I got in and dad was vlogging.

J: What's in the bag Hope? He asked as I looked at him.

H: It's a surprise! I said as I went upstairs. I grabbed my camera and pressed record.

H: Hello my awesome people and today I'm dying my hair turquoise! I might regret this but who fucking cares! So I got Manic Panic Atomic Turquoise and brush! Let's get to it! I said as I started to bleach my hair.

H: Fun fact! This is my first time bleaching my hair and I know how to do it! I finished bleaching my hair and I started to wash my hair. I dried it and put the turquoise on my hair. (Btw she doesn't get effected when the water touches her hair!)

H: I'm doing this for fun and I always wanted turquoise hair! Do what ever your want with your hair it's just hair!  People think being you is being a bad thing, if you want to dye your hair purple dye it purple, if you want to wear a clown suit wear it! If u don't want to wear pants, you probably should wear pants! Don't let anyone get to you and Idc about your heights, looks, and personality all I care about is you being you! I said as I got done putting the dye in. I let it sit for an hour. I accidentally got dye on the mirror.

H: I know! Window cleaner! I said as I grabbed my camera and ran downstairs. Lana was doing something and then he looked up.

L: Your h-hair! She said as I looked at her.

H: I'm dying my hair turquoise! Don't tell dad! I said as I ran back upstairs into the bathroom. I cleaned the mess up and paused the video to wash mg hair. I was done and unpaused the recording back on.

H: I just got finishing washing my hair and I want you to see the sink! I said as I pointed the camera at the sink.

H: Imma let this dry and I let you see the reveal! I said as I paused the recording and dried my hair. I curled my hair and unpaused my recording.

H: Oh my God my hair looks like mermaid hair! It so gorgeous! Guys gives this video a thumbs up if you live for my hair! Goodbye my birdies! I said as I turned off my recording and cleaned off my stuff

H: Oh my God my hair looks like mermaid hair! It so gorgeous! Guys gives this video a thumbs up if you live for my hair! Goodbye my birdies! I said as I turned off my recording and cleaned off my stuff. I walked downstairs to see dads and Lana watching tv.

H: I have a surprise so don't turn around! I said as they did what I told them. I walked behind the couch.

H: Turn around! I said as they turned around and they were shook!

J: OMG I live! He said as he touched my hair.

D: It's so beautiful! You did it yourself? He asked as I nodded.

L: It's so Gorgeous! She said as we watched tv.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you love this so far! Luv you guys! GraceffaLoveShine GraceffaPyschoGirl  __JANIEL__