Part 8

It was Saturday night.

Mina couldn't do anything against it...

The dress she picked was just too small. Since it was that tight, her boobs nearly fell out and the lower part was tensed over her ass. It wasn't planned, but she didn't dislike it though.

She knew Minseok would go crazy. Exactly what she wanted. With that outfit he wouldn't be able to resist her even an hour.

He promised to take her to a club with the other members tonight. She wanted to meet the others and also being a little showed off and presented to his friends. She decided to play with Minseok and demonstrate her "power" to control him, well it's mainly the lower part of his body she would control.

She applied cherry-red lipstick and black eyeliner. She didn't look cheep, and not cute either. Just smoking hot.

The dress hugged her body skintight and ended just a few centimetres below her full bottom.

She knew Minseok would be late a little because of work so she ate quickly before then drinking in the club later. She wouldn't survive 5 shots if she didn't.

The door flew open and Minseok walked quickly into the dressing room putting on a nice suit. He did look hot too. This night would get dirty. She knew.

Since she ate in the kitchen he didn't see her when he came in. He looked for her already dressed and ready to go. He saw the figure leaning onto the counter.

"How do I look, Mr. Kim?"

He smirked trying not to be too impressed but he was. His imagination ran wild. Ripping that small piece of cloth off and taking her right in the kitchen. But he couldn't.

Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai were waiting in the car in front of the building. The others didn't join because of different reasons.

Finally Minseok was able to come back to reality. He grabbed her and whispered into her ear. "You know you're overdue, right?" Mina just chuckled wickedly. He wasn't home for a few days so he kind of waited patiently to have her around again.

They sat in the car and the four other guys couldn't take their eyes off her. Since the car was one seat to small she sat on Minseok's lap. He inhaled her scent and was filled with desire. He wanted her so bad. But how could he make out with her in front of his friends? At least without alcohol?

They arrived at the club and the security didn't even bother asking for IDs or anything. They just said "Hi guys. Enjoy." and let them in. She supposed they visit here often.

Jay Park's 'Mommae' would still be played at clubs, but it does create a nice mood.

They walked directly to the VIP section. Mina saw a corner reserved. "EXO". It was not just a sign but scratched into the table. Minseok explained that they were regulars here and have their own table. She was highly impressed and didn't expect it at all.

"Guys, tell me your preferences. Imma get you some nice girls." Mina smirked and the guys liked the idea. They told her some stuff.

"So actually you don't care what girls look like? As long as they got ass and tits?" She repeated. They hummed.

"Kai and Chanyeol, go grab some fine drinks." Chen said clearly wanting to get wasted tonight. Mina chuckled and agreed. The three got up and separated then. Mina scanned through the crowd looking for ass and tits. Well this club had enough of them so she picked 4 of the pretty girls and told them to come to the VIP section because Mina would be alone with 5 hot guys. They of course agreed and joined the table.

"Nice choice." Baekhyun stated and grabbed a brown-haired girl and pulled her onto his lap.

"You can sit here, is it comfy enough?" He asked her winking at her and she just hummed and kissed his neck.

"Well, she's straight forward." Mina thought. "I guess there's something to learn here."

Chanyeol and Kai came back and did it like Baekhyun and took the two remaining girls. Chen had picked a slightly smaller that looked happy to be picked anyway. She seemed inexperienced but Chen led her the right way.

Mina sat since she had come back from the dance floor already on Minseok's lap. He hadn't even given her time, immediately he put her on him signaling she was already his.

She smirked and licked along his jawline what made him tighten the grip on her hips.

"Guys let's drink before the shit's about to go down." They opened a Gin and a Vodka bottle. There were energy drinks and also soft drinks to mix, but of course the first shot would be vodka raw.

After some drinking games where everyone seemed to make out with anyone they separated to do their own things. Everybody was certainly drunk. Mina had enjoyed to touch someone else. She knew Minseok wouldn't like it. Teasing him was awesome because it paid off well.

The make out with Chanyeol was rough, she remembered, while Chen was quite gentle but still dominant. Baekhyun was a little more passionate than the others but in exchange Kai was strong like grabbing her ass and squeezing her tights.

All in all they were amazing, but she preferred Minseok in every way. He really suited her taste. The others were standing up going to the dance floor but I knew Minseok wouldn't miss a second to start the game earlier.

As soon as they all disappeared she could hear his voice.
"I don't like you kissing other men. You are only my toy. Revenge incoming." As soon as that sentence left his mouth, his lips hungrily captured hers. Rough but passionate. Like a mixture of all the other guys. She felt him biting her lower lip, then pleasure filled her body.

She lifted herself up not breaking the kiss, but loosening his belt and pulling down all of his lower clothes just a little. Minseok felt the cold air on his body downwards.

She sat down on his tights and deepened the kiss again while grinding against his hips. Minseok slid his hands up under her dress feeling her body. Soon his left hand touched her clit and she moaned while he made her go berserk. It didn't matter because the club was too loud so no one would hear it anyway. Mina could be as noisy as she wanted to as long as nobody would spot them since Minseok didn't like people staring at them.

They gave each other some hickeys on their necks before they could continue with the highlight of the night. The fact that they'd have sex in public aroused them even more. The possibility of getting caught by Minseok's friends was nerve-wrecking, but in a good way.

Minseok finally lifted her up with his hands on her waist and let her drop on his throbbing bulge that already yearned for her hot core. They went hard even from the beginning and Mina laid her head on his shoulder while boucing swiftly. He held her hips and supported her while thrusting.

If the music suddenly had stopped everyone in the whole club would've heard Mina screaming out loud.

"Ahh... Ahhhhh.... MINSEOK... Yeah.... Ahh... Deeper!" He did as he was told while letting out quiet groans. He opened his eyes to see the beautiful Mina wrinkling her eyebrows in pleasure on his lap while moving her hips quickly. This picture of her sex-face gave him the rest and they both came so good like never before. They were both still filled with ecstasy and on their heights, when something happened that would change their friendship entirely.