Part 9

Minseok didn't see her again after the incident. Never. It's been 3 months.

He gave up on hoping she would come back. He knew he messed up. There was no way to fix it, so why bother and think about things that won't happen.

Still, he remembered their friendship and those hot nights. He didn't forget. Never would he. It was a nice experience and he had a fun time.

Life would be serious again. Exo will be touring around the globe and make a lot of money. Minseok actually looked forward to touring around. He liked concerts and how they all freaked out and went crazy.

That was his best imagination of losing stress besides sex.

Since their loss of contact Minseok enjoyed hanging out with his group members a lot again. He appreciated their brotherly love for every member.

Mina placed the keys back on the cupboard in her new shared apartment. After what happened she immediately took her stuff and moved out of Minseok's apartment.

She still couldn't believe what happened that day. The words he said were shocking her. She didn't like it and didn't feel like Minseok did.

Besides their relationship was never supposed to turn out the way it did for Minseok. They just didn't match. She saw him in a brotherly way and just sometimes like a fuckable hottie. For her: No strings attached. No love included.

Minseok was waiting. For his members to gather for dinner.

She sat down and waited as well. A long time. But for that someone.

The one who had her heart for real.

Since they were friends, she actually wanted to ask Minseok about his opinion on

her.

======
End