8/15/xxxx

Dear Cxmo,
     Let's see. Nothing really happened since I last wrote, but Angela wants me to write down everything, so I'll do my best [Yes, everything. If you start a new book, or even you change a battery, write it down in this book-A]. I ate a dinner last night consisting of two bowls of beef chili with cheddar cheese and scallions. Today I slept in too late, almost until 0800 hours [Jodi, eight in the morning is not that late for civilians. It's fine, I know it will take you a while to get used to, but try not to worry about trivial matters such as these. Your recovery is all that matters.-Angela] and therefore didn't eat my instant oatmeal breakfast with strawberries until 0830 hours.
     Angela encourages me to write less about facts and more about how I feel, so I'll humour her and talk about the strawberries. I enjoy strawberries. When I was in primary school, my foster mother #1, Kathy, would always pack me six strawberries every Tuesday. I remember because Mae and I would throw them in the air and catch them in our mouths [Who is Mae?Remember, write like you are speaking to another person. - A].
     If I were talking to a person, now is when I'd excuse myself; my microwave lunch just beeped at me. There, I wrote.

~Signing off,
Jodi