Chapter 1

~Chapter 1~

<JULIA POV>

••4 weeks after they returned••

"Welp, that's it for today's video! I'm Julia and I'll see you Harpos later!" I said into my mic. I stopped the recording and went back to my Skype call. I almost fell out of my spiny chair because Taylor had her face really close to the webcam. You see, since I was back I was able to start my channel back up again. I was really surprised because ever since I had gotten back my subscriber count has gone up a lot. I mean, I'm almost at 1 million... I had also done some other things. I had recently moved up to Montreal, Canada with Taylor so we could live together and why not go to Canada? Word had gotten out about us being stuck in minecraft so now news reporters won't leave us alone. I hadn't really gotten any word from the others because I had to change my Skype and everything because stuff got leaked. I don't even know if the others remember me or not. Anyways, lets get back to the present. "MAI GAWD! TAYLOR! What are you doing?!" she was cracking up so I got up, threw my headphones on my bed and walked out of the door. I could hear her freaking out in the call still. I slammed open her bedroom door to see her in a pile of blankets on the floor trying to 'blend in'. I jumped on top of her as she screamed, "THIS SANDWICH DOESN'T HAVE TURKEY ON IT!" I fell off of her and stared at her weirdly. We just stared at each other before busting out laughing. After we regained ourselves, I decide that we should go shopping. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. "What are you doing?" Taylor screamed. "Get ready! We're going shopping for Pax!" I heard her door slam and chuckled. We had finally gotten PAX tickets and we were so excited! I decided to wear a pair of dark rinse skinnies with a white knit sweater and my homestuck styled converse which I painted myself. I decided to wear my blue beanie to top it off. As soon as I was done I ran downstairs only to be greeted by Taylor standing by the front door. I grabbed my keys and we got in my car.

//Skips drive scene cause come on, who likes those?!\\

We pulled into a parking spot and ran into the mall. It was getting really cold outside and we were excited to get into a warm area. We browsed around until I spotted a Hot Topic. I squealed and dragged Taylor into the store. We ended up buying a couple things and I even bought a minecraft torch for my room. We walked out of the store and I, being the clumsy person I am, bumped head on into someone. "I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" I recognized that voice. I looked up to be met with Deep Brown eyes. "Mitch?!" He got wide eyed. "Julia?! Is that you?" I stood up and brushed off my pants, "In the flesh!" Taylor then decided to jump on my back, "Don't forget Taylor!" We laughed and then Mitch gasped. "Guys follow me!" He grabbed my wrist as Taylor jumped off my back and followed. We started walking towards a group of boys that looked about our age. "Hey guys! I think I have some people you would like to meet!" They turned around but I only noticed one person with the electric blue eyes, "Jason?"

----Author's Note----

Oyus first chapter done! Now to work on the next one! hopefully it should be out soon! bye sexy blawks(Yes I'm continuing that nickname c;)

-Julia :P