Chapter 31 - Filler

Michelle looked around the backyard. Behind the flowery bushes, under the patio table, everywhere. Pinkly was nowhere to be found. She started to feel panic, she can’t be losing her now. It’s only been a month since Brian had left.

“Pinkly! Here, Pinkly Pinkly!” she called but didn’t hear anything.

“You find her yet?”

Michelle turned around. Valerie was also there, at Brian’s big ass house looking for his lost dog. Michelle shook her head.

“Oh, you’re gonna be so dead. He’s calling you tonight, right?”

Michelle ran her hands through her hair, but on a second thought, she messed it up.

“Agh I dunno where else to find her! She’s been missing since this morning!”

“Have you checked the neighbor’s lawn?”

“Yeah. She’s not there.”

“Maybe she’s hiding somewhere, you know, her owner’s gone and everything. Maybe she’s just acting up.”

Michelle stood still for a while, letting all the words from Valerie sank in. Then she remembered something.

“I can’t believe how stupid I am! Of course she misses Brian!”

Then she ran into the house and quickly went into Brian’s bedroom. It was indeed empty and cold without his presence.

“Pinkly? Are you here?” after a split second she smacked her own forehead. How could Pinkly reply to that question, she’s a freaking dog.

Michelle crawled on the floor, looking beneath the bed. Still no sign of her. She sighed heavily as she sat on the edge of it. How will she tell Brian that his favorite dog in the world was missing?

Her phone beeped suddenly indicating an incoming text.

Just got back from full rehearsal in Frankfurt. Tired as fuckk. Whatcha doin?

She jumped in happiness. Eventhough Brian always texted her every now and then, she would still feel excited everytime she got it.

Watching Breaking Bad with Pinkly. Wish you were here. Good luck for the show. Kisses.

She had to lie. Otherwise he will be worried and it might distract him from their big concert tonight. Well from where they were staying, it’s gonna be daytime. She heard that there will be at least 10 thousand fans showing up, so they’ve got to focus. Pinkly wasn’t really anything right now. Plus they hadn’t stopped looking.

Her phone beeped again.

Ahh wish you were here too. Kisses with tongues. :P

Aww, how cute he used smileys! She thought to herself. His texts distracted her from Pinkly for a bit.

She was about to give up and went out of the room when she heard a shuffled noise in the closet. Slowly she opened it, and there was Pinkly! Curling up in a ball on top of Brian’s clothes.

“Pinkly!!” Michelle picked her up and she didn’t fight. The closet was now messy as hell and she saw one of Brian’s tshirt had been ripped apart. Well, there goes another problem.

“Aww, you missed daddy didn’t you?” she held Pinkly up to her face and gave little kisses to her. Pinkly panted, tongue outside her mouth.

She immediately texted Brian.

Pinkly misses you. She ripped up your old tshirt. Haha.

Wonder how did he feel about his tshirt being ripped, Michelle thought mindlessly before heading downstairs holding Pinkly in her arms.