Wrong Place, Wrong time

Today is another day on this island. Uncle Mihawk set me to travel with an extra compass he had adjusted for me since I was born and he was traveling all over the new worlds and that sort of thing. So her I sit on a chair in a local pub.

   The sun was so warm and the sky so clear. Just then the door to the pub slams open and a red haired guy orders his beer as do the other's. I tsk and whisper," Unrully bastards."

    Everyone stops and I set down my money and a bit extra. The lady says," But ma'am that's too.."

     I smile and say," I know it's a bit more but know him and his crew they aren't planning to pay their share and I know that your tips go to paying the extra instead of you and your child."

    She blushes and bows to me. I smile and pat her head and get ready to leave only to hear a voice say," You bitch, what gives you any right to say such a thing you hore!!"

   I smile and say," I'm not hore Captian Kid I've still got my virginity. You act just like your name, childish like a child no wonder why Law one ups you each time! But maybe that's what you want because you play for the other team. Good day Child."

    His crew has to hold him back as he tries running at me. I smile as I go to the church and give my offerings of the bounties I just earned to the orphanage. Just as I turn around I'm flung into the furthest wall of the church. The priest grabs the children and runs them to hide.

   I jump down from the hole in the wall that he flung me into. I glare as a strong wind blast flashes into him slicing at his arms and face. He growls and I fling him threw the doors of the church to get him out of the orphanage and to stop damaging it as well. I fling him across the houses and to the dock and Kid grabs comes back and drags me up to the priest and grabs him saying," Marry us this instantce."

    I try to pull away but the priest nods and the kids have me change and the ceremony begins. The next moment a big ruby on my ring finger. I once again try resisting but it's already too late, just then Kid slams his lips to my own.  Just then he dips my fingers into the ink as a signature. I try pulling away but I can't.

   Just then the doors slam open and I slide to the floor with tears in my eyes as Hawkeyes looks at Kid and the priest and then moves to the paper. He moves to take Yoru from her spot on his back. Killer stops him as the tears start falling down my cheeks. Mihawk pauses and hugs me tightly and apologizes over and over. Mihawk says, " Annul it. She had no choice and I'm her guardian."

    The priest looks over to the marines and judge who just walked in. Mihawk looks over and the judge shakes his head. I growl and hold her tightly saying," Your father and I will come get you (Y/N) please just hold out for us okay? I promise we'll set you free even if I have to kill this niño myself!"

    I nod and sniffle into his jacket. He smiles and opens a small satchel on his side and wraps one of his other jackets around me. I smile softly because he knew I loved his jackets. He smiles and says," This is my promesa niña that I will come back. Never forget who you are because he can't take your last name since he doesn't know it so it will be hyphenated."

    Everyone leaves but as Mihawk does I grab his arm. He smiles sadly and holds me to him. He lets me relish in the warmth of his arms like a father and then looks at Kid who is getting impatient. He sighs and he separates from me. He tries steering me to Kid but I won't let him go until Kid tosses me over his shoulder and we get on his ship. When he puts me down again I spit at him making sure it hits his face. He wipes his face and raises a hand to me but the man in a mask stops him.

    I sigh and sniffle as we leave the island. If only Daddy was here I wouldn't be in this situation.

   Kid leaves as I stay on the floor near the bow of the ship. No one came near me again until the masked man came over handing me a tray of food that I send flying over the railing. He sighs and says," It's not poisonous, we aren't going to hurt you."

    I glare and he sighs again. He says," I'll leave a sandwich on the counter for you. And a blanket along with a pillow since you won't go towards Kid I'm aware."

   I then say," I'm fine as I am goodnight."

    I turn away, and drift off as said man turns on his heel walking away. During that night unknown to you Kid had gotten up and found the sandwich still in the exact same spot. He then scrunches his eye's in a frown and heads to the same spot to see you whimpering and calling Mihawk in your sleep. Kid picks you up taking you to his room and covering you up. He slides in over the sheet but under the heavier blanket. Letting you sleep as he lets out a sigh.