Meeting the real Wife

A few hours later I awake to find a new set of clothes beside me and smile as I walk out to the deck to see Rockstar and Lucky Roo with their dinner as the shoo me to dinner with Kid Dad and Uncle Mihawk.  Once I walk into the bar everyone pauses and gaps at me in my clothes after washing the dye out of my hair. I sigh and even out my clothes to my curves. I was very pretty and no one noticed because I pretty much hide my body from veiw. But now I had no reason to. I laugh as they all act like dogs in heat over me. The other women in the establishment throw me dirty looks as I hug Uncle Mihawk and Dad again before setting myself by my husband who wrapped his arm around me tightly as woman tried throwing themselves at all three men who talked to me. You see my father maybe a womanizer but that part of his life he never brings around me. He finds that disrespectful to me because I'm his daughter. Benn and a few other's explained this to me as did Uncle Mihawk. It made me feel special to my dad knowing he respected me enough as his daughter to not bring said things into his life. Uncle Mihawk smiles into his glass of wine as he hands me a gift box and says," Since your birthday is in a few days I thought I would bring it with me."

  I smile opening it to see a cross sword in a necklace like his own and smile as I pull out the new gun he had given me. I smile knowing he knew my weapons of choice was my gun first then sword then my whip and in that order. I smile as I slide my had across the weapon in awe as he says," Benn and I spent a few days looking for the right one for you. I smile brightly as I cuddle the gun to me bouncing slightly as Dad set a couple packages in front of me as well as his crew. I blush and open a few to find a few other weapons or clothes or books and things they thought I'd like as a young lady. Most presents were pretty good since they hadn't seen me for a while. We all settled into our dinner talking and having fun. Dad had asked me about what I had been doing and I told him I was bounty hunting and giving the money to charity as well as orphanages. He then asked about Marineford and I said I didn't know what he was talking about. He gave me a harsh look knowing I was there for Luffy's sake more than anyone else's. I didn't meet his eyes once as the subject went on. Uncle Mihawk then brought up the issues underlying Whitebeards death and Marco taking over. I frown and ask how Marco was taking it. Everyone sighs shaking their heads saying," He's taking it really hard. The loss is hitting him like a ton of bricks and many of the crew have left due to him leaving Marco in charge. They have no respect for him and just don't care. They only followed Whitebeard which is understandable but that's also hitting Marco hard."

  I nod and sigh at said facts. He maybe my ex for a couple yrs but I still try to help when I can. I just can't believe he broke down so badly. He knew Whiteheads chose him for a reason because he knew he could continue on. But still I shouldn't worry because I'm married now but still I saw him as a dear friend of mine since he was the one who decided we should break up. He said my loyalty wasn't where he wanted it since my dad was red haired Shanks. Since then I began to dye my hair and hide myself from prying eyes. I knew after awhile I had let him have too much power over me and it was too hard to go back to how I felt before than. But with Kid I feel like I did before I had met Marco and smile at my thoughts as I look over at Kid kissing his cheek softly as he blushes and his eye's widden a fraction as he stares at me openly. I smile openly and lay my hand on his thigh making him jump softly as Dad avoids the whole thing continuing on with our conversation. I smile wider as Kid's hand covers mine as we continue until we head to the ship and I kiss and tell Dad and Uncle Mihawk goodbyes and I'd see them soons.