Kid and Anger

Another day has come and gone on the Kid Pirate's ships. Two days ago wasn't fun.

   Flashbacks

        I groan and sit up only to feel a heaviness across my hips. I jerk my body up and look around to see Kid. I huff and scream "I TOLD YOU NO ASSHOLE!!!"

    He jerks up and I slap him in his groginess making him fly off the bed. He growls and gets up looking at me not so happy as I walk out slamming the door shut behind me.

   Then the next time we stop at a island and Kid goes to a strip club. Oh yes I decided to have fun there. I walked in and threw the girl of Kid ad leaned back on him and said," Sweetheart my husband doesn't touch tramps like you. So keep your hands and tail and these other sluts to yourself. If I know my dad would be a high payer to your establishment as well so unless you want to be flushed keep away from him."

   I get up from Kid's lap and grab his crotch and squeeze tightly. He grunts in pain and I lean close to his ear and say," You force me into this marriage and then I find you in a place like this? I plan to stay true to the man I'm married to. But the next time I find you in a place like this I will castrate you and ruin your reputation. Do you understand?"

   I grip harder and he whimpers and nods. I giggle and walk out saying," See you at the ship soon then I'm going to go pick up some stuff and on your beri love."

End flashback

    When I got back to the ship with some extra spices and some personal things for myself I saw a disgruntled and angry Kid. I smile as I walk in my new clothes. Everyone paused as they heard the flanks of my booted heels. Everyone swallows and coughs at the   Halter Backless Front Cut Out Strappy Bodycon Dress I'm wearing. Heat let's out a whistle as well as a few other's from other ships. I look up at Kid who lets out a growl and slams me to the wall saying," What the he'll are you playing at?"

   I smile and say,"Dear dear husband of mine you shall see. This isn't the only clothes I bought like this I have quiet a few bags aboard that you'll have to wait and see."

  I walked away and sway my hips with a dangerous gleam in my eyes and smile on my lips as I walk away. I decided that if Kid wants to play since he forced me into this marriage, I'll play hard ball too.

   You've never been so disrespected by any man. But Kid doesn't know who you are, oh but he will. From what you could see he was set on tracking your father down and if so Dracule has made him visible and that implies that he'll be on an island that he can come across me on.

    Dracule and Daddy will throw a fit at the clothes I'm wearing and this also will be fun. I can't wait till I see them at all. I can't wait till Kid's put in his place.

A/N: This one is a bit shorter :( sadly