Chapter 11 - Revival

Recap:

Yun quickly went to tend Sora. Once he reached her and check her pulse something shocked him.

"She doesn't have a pulse anymore..."

-----------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Hak and Yona were in the state of shock and depression more than anyone else because they knew each other since childhood. They couldn't accept the fact that she died. Hak was feeling anger, anger for letting her go, anger for not being able to protect her, and anger that he broke King Il promise to protect both princesses.

Yona was crying because she lost her final family member. She hated the fact she help her sister when she was taken away. If she wasn't so reckless Sora might've still been alive smiling at her.

Jaeha was feeling regret as he couldn't help her when he was the closes to her. It was partially his fault that she sunk into the water.

Everyone was in the middle of grieving when suddenly, Sora's bodies started to engulf in an orange glow. Her bodies was becoming warm until she was encircled in flames.

Yun quickly stepped aside. Everyone panicked when they saw the flames swarming around though on closer looks, the flames were protecting her. They were speechless on what they saw.

After several minutes, the light on her body slowly disappeared but the flames were still there. Then Kija suddenly felt some connection can blinked in confusion and surprised.

"S-She's alive...I can feel her connection like when we first met." Kija said which made Yona rushed to her side without thinking.

"Hime-sama! / Yona!" Many yelled but soon became surprised again as the flames opened a small opening for her to get in without getting burnt. When others tried, it didn't work so they gotten confused.

"It must be because Yona is King Hiryuu's reincarnation. I think Hakuryuu and the others could go in too." Yun said and like what he said, the flames did open a path for them. Kija picked her up decided that it isn't good to lay on the ground which made the flames immediately disappeared. Then took her to her room on the boat and waited for her to wake up.

Two days later~

Sora's POV

I was stuck in the darkness as suddenly a bright path that had a bright light appeared. I followed it and came out of the darkness. I opened my eyes to see.....

----------------------------------------------------

I wonder who did she see. Who took care of her? Who you want it to be? Shinah? Jaeha? Hak? Kija? Or her sister, Yona?