More Pain

Warning: This chapter depicts some harsh violence. I love Ren, and this is just a story. Enjoy :)

Monica's POV
February 11,1992~Tuesday~2:00pm
So, Me and Ren is still trying to fix thing, it's not easy. Ren and MC Slik did a song together and it was total off the hook! Little Ren is gonna be 2, and I'm so shocked about my little guy, he's growing up so fast! Kelly is now seeing someone else, her and Dre had stopped messing around, happy about that. Terrielle is still not telling no one about her plans with Yella! Keisha is still doing great, my parents are good, Drew is fine. Me, well, I'm fine, still taking care of my son and still working and going to school. Today, I had a morning clas, and I had a day off from work. Little Ren was at Drew's house, he loves spending time with his uncle. I was chilling at the house while Ren was getting something to eat. I was looking through the mail, and all I know, I saw my light and cable bill were overdue! I'm so sick of the Shit! Ren's money has been alittle slow, but I know the cable and light bill isn't that much as is at his budget range. When Ren came home, it was time to confront him.
Ren:"Hey baby."
Me:"Ren, did you look at these bills?"*holding up the bills*
Ren:*walks towards me*"What?"
Me:"The light and cable bill is overdue, you said you've paid them, but some how they keep on coming overdue."
Ren:"Well sorry, I'll pay them."
Me:"Ok"*put the bills back on the table*
Ren:*goes towards me*"What did you do?"
Me:*looks at him*"I just put them back the table."
Ren:*gets in my face*"No, how did you do it?"
Me:"Um,I.I."
Ren:"Naw, do it again."
Me:*picks them up and throw them gently like before*"Like this."
Ren forcefully put his hand on my neck and slammed my neck and slammed my head and back on the couch. My heart was started beating out of control.
Ren:"You STUPID BITCH!!"
Me:*screams and stuggled*"REN!!*chocking*
He then punches me in the face. I screamed in struggle, and I know nobody hears me. I got some strength to get home off of me to run upstairs.
Ren:"Come Here BITCH!!"*chases behind me*
Me:*Runs up the stairs screaming*"REN! STOP! PLEASE!!"
He chased me around upstairs, then I ran back downstairs to the kitchen. Ren picked up a glass picture you put water or drinks in, threw it at me and it hit my back, knocking me down. Crying in pain, Ren got on top of me, punched me in my back and stomach.
Ren:*punches me*"You're gonna show me some fucking RESPECT!"*continued punching me*
Me:*screaming*"Ren! STOP!! HELP ME!!"
Ren:*kicks me*"SHUT UP!!"
Me:*screaming*"REN!!"
Ren:*stops hitting me*"Clean yourself up."*walks away*
I laid there on the floor, clenching in mind numbing pain! Crying and screaming in pain! I don't know what to do!

Poor Moni.
Hope y'all enjoyed this very crazy chapter. Like, comment, follow me👣👣👣, I'll follow back. If you have any question, ask, I'll answer them. I love you guys soon much!
Love Peace Happiness ☺️😍😘
~StorytellerSB