"Kizz My Black Azz" Release Party

Moni's POV
June 30,1992~Wednesday~8:00pm
     Me and Ren's relationship is going pretty steady, it's feels like the beginning of our relationship in the 80s. Today, is his first EP release party for "Kizz My Black Azz". I love Ren, but where the hell did he get that name for a first solo project, but that's just the NWA in Ren. I got showered, lotioned, and perfumed up, put on my cute black and silver jumpsuit, with a bracelet and necklace to match. Put my curls in a sexy style, put on my make-up on, and I ready. I came out, just waiting for Ren.
Me:*walks to the living room*"Ren, I'm ready!?"
RenJr:"Mommy, you look pretty!"*runs up to me and gives me a big hug*
Me:*hugs back and kiss his cheek*"Thank you little Poppa. Can you go to your room and get you pj's, underclothes, and you little toys in you little suitcase for grandpars house for momma?"
RenJr:"Ok mama."*run to his room*
Grandpars is what he calls my parent, adorable, I know.
Ren:*comes out and looks at me*"Damn baby, you look sexy."*kiss me*
Me:*kisses back*"Thank you baby. You look like a sexy piece of dark chocolate, can I get a taste?"*giggles*
Ren:*giggles*"Oh, maybe after the party."
We kissed for alittle while, until little Ren came in on us.
RenJr:*comes in*"I'm ready mommy and Daddy!"*smiles*
Me:*stop kissing*"Ok. Ready to go Ren?"
Ren:*looks at his watch*"Yeah. We need to leave now, the party starts at 9:00pm."
Me:"Ok. Let's go Poppa."
We all locked up and took little Ren to my parents house of course, he goes to Ren's parents house, it's just today, he wanted to go to my parents house. We went to the party right after dropping Poppa off, And it was PACKED! Of course Eazy, Yella, Trumell, and Kelly was in the building. DJ Train was DJing for the party.
DJTrain:"YO! YALL READY TO GET THIS SHIT STARTED!!?"
The Crowd:*screams*
DJTrain:"WELL, BEFORE WE GET THIS BITCH STARTED, MY MAN REN WANT TO SAY A FEW WORDS!"
Me:"YEAH BABY!"*screams*
The crowd screams as he walked to the DJ booth.
Ren:*goes to the booth*"Yo, HOW YALL FEELING TONIGHT!!?"
The crowd:*screams*
Ren:"Alright,Alright! Before I tell Train to "Bust it", I want to first thank God for this opportunity, thanks to my main crew Eazy E, Yella, and the Ruthless posse! Shout out to my parents, and Thanks to my baby, my girl for 5 years, Monica Williams, I love you baby."
The Crowd:*cheering and screaming*
I knew we've been through tons of shit, but I still love him. I just smiled with a tear rolling down my cheek. I'm still proud of him.
Ren:"ALRIGHT, now I'm finna give the mic to my boy Train."*give the mic to Train and walks towards me*
DJTrain:"Yeah! Now let's turn this MUTHA FUCKA OUT!!"*turn on the music*

The music came on, and the party got started! Drinks we're flowing, and bodies were grooving. I'm happy Ren gets to show his talent, he's a hard worker. While I was getting a drink, I saw some very light skinned girl with crazy eyes walking towards the party. I knew who it was too, it was that crazy, obsessed, stalking hoe Tracy!
Tracy:*walks but gets stopped by the party security*"Look, I need to talk to Eric! ERIC!!"
I went to where Ren, Yella, and Eazy was sitting and chillin with a girl sitting on his lap.
Me:"Yo E, Tracy's trying to get in the party."
Yella:*laughing*"Damn, she's a fucking obsessed psycho!"*laughs*
Eazy:"SHIT!"*gets up*
Ren:"Come here."*finger motions me and pats his lap*
Me:*sets on his lap*"What's up?"
Ren:*kisses me*"Oh nothing, just wanted you on my lap."
Me:*laughs and see Kelly fighting with Tracy*"Oh Shit!*gets up and runs towards Kelly* Kel, stop!"*trying to break them up*
I literally don't know WHY Kelly and Crazy Tracy started fighting. I broke them up and held her back and tries to calm her down.
Kelly:"Take care of your baby Crazy Bitch!"
Me:"Kelly, hush!"
Kelly:"Fuck her!"
Tracy:*fighting with the security guards*"I'll be BACK Eazy!"
Eazy:"Don't fuck with me or my family bitch!*looks in the crowd* Sorry for the chaos, won't happen again!"
The party resumed, and we were acting like the incident didn't even happen. The party was still getting alittle getting wild! I mean, if Eric throws ANYTHING, it's going to have some hookers wanting to services. If you went it the bathroom, both Female and Male, there were bathroom orgies, and I just held my business an me and Trumell just went to the near by gas station, song with Ren escorting and supervising our safety.
Me:*washes my hands*"I can't believe folk were fucking right in the bathrooms!"
Trumell:*washing her hands*"I know, so disrespectful!"
We walked out and went back to the party, which was still jumping. I just hope "Kizz My Black Azz" will be an ultimate success.

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. Like, comment, follow me👣👣👣, I'll follow back. If you have any question, ask, I'll answer them. I love you guys soon much!
Love Peace Happiness ☺️😍😘
~StorytellerSB